admins
updates
BIG UPDATE AHEAD! First things first - the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 school year is officially over! Effective June 17, 2022 (IC), students are out for summer break. Please be sure to visit the 2022 SCHOOL YEAR ADVANCEMENTS & GRADUATIONS thread to either advance your student up to the next year, get held back, or graduate into their field of choice! Additionally, if you're interested in a Quidditch, Prefect, Representative, or Head position, be sure to reply to the FALL '22-SPRING '23 STUDENT POSITIONS APPLICATION thread!

Students need not head back home just yet - the school boards have all come together to throw a end-of-the-year carnival/festival that spans from the Friday evening until Sunday afternoon (June 17th-19th, 2022). Find out more about the Summer Shindig Festival HERE! Students will then be transported back to their respective schools and may head home from there.

Additionally, the ICW has made an official PRESS RELEASE regarding the 2022 Quidditch World Cup, which will be held next month in Jamaica! Details on the festivities leading up to and surrounding this wizarding worldwide event can be found in the press release. Quidditch players wishing to be signed to the national teams competing in the Quidditch World Cup are encouraged to sign up HERE!

Don't forget to support your team in the Hogwarts vs. Ilvermorny Quidditch match.

The third SPELLCRAFT Trial has begun here. Champions get ready for a physical challenge!
credits
skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. toggle sidebar is from SUBDEVO and custom forum structure (cfs) script is from BLACK. mini profile coded by TAY at CAUTION. application template coded by BECKY at SHADOWPLAY. info boards template coded by VANESSA at SHINE. header graphics by LACEY. site plot & content created with love by CORINNE and LACEY.
june top posters
MEMBERS
CHARS

Add Reply
New Poll

Fall '22-Spring '23 Student Positions Application
Finite Incantatem
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 09:36 PM
Corinne & LaceyAdult-ishHST & CSTmature? Yes •
Admin
Ageless
Female
Pure Blood
Other
Other
Each Other

Your Lord and Master
��

fall 2022-spring 2023 student positions application
Calling all students! There are plenty of open positions for the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 school year, including Head Boy, Head Girl, Prefect, Quidditch, and Quidditch Captain positions. If you are interested in applying for any of the vacant positions, please reply to this post. If you would prefer for your application to be private, you may PM BOTH Admin Lacey and Admin Cor in the same message.

The deadline to apply for a position OOC is July 31, 2018. Users will be noticed OOC and students will be notified IC via owl to their home of any position(s) earned for the upcoming school year on Wednesday, August 24, 2022. Please keep this date in mind when threading.

A few things to remember...

• You MAY apply for multiple positions, even within the same school - but please be mindful of our LEADERSHIP LIMITS. If you are unsure where you stand or how many you currently have, please contact Admin Lacey or Admin Cor, and we will be happy to evaluate for you.

• A student may participate in no more than a total of four extra-curriculars - for example, a student may be a Prefect, play Quidditch, and be in two clubs for a total of four.

• Each house has two Prefects ("Representatives" at Ilvermorny) per year, fifth years and up - historically one male, and one female.

• The Student Body President and Student Body Vice President roles may be either or both male or female - they do not follow typical "Head Boy/Head Girl" tradition.

• Any new applications received from June 10, 2018 until August 24, 2018 will not be "automatically" granted a position. Usually, during the school year, if a position is not filled, we allow new applicants to just add into their application their desired role, and they get it (so long as it makes sense - like a good student earning Prefect). Since we are in-between school years, any student wishing for a leadership position will have to apply for it and wait on a decision to be made. Applications received on or after August 25, 2018 requesting specific positions within the app will be accepted, so long as the decisions make sense and the position is open.

• Preference is given to students currently holding positions, with the exception of those who have recently failed classes, exams, or are otherwise on academic probation. For example, a current 5th year Gryffindor Prefect is much more likely to "age up" into the 6th year Gryffindor Prefect position versus an entirely new Prefect being chosen.

• To go along with the point above...positions do NOT necessarily carry over to the next year. For example, if you are a 5th year Sanguine Prefect, it does not mean you are automatically a 6th year Sanguine Prefect. This is to ensure that you are actually still interested in the position. The only exception to this is Quidditch positions - if you are currently a Chaser for your house team, you may continue to be a Chaser, without needing to apply. However, if you wish to change your position on the team - such as going from Chaser to Keeper - or Reserve to Beater - then you will need to complete the form.

• If you are unsure of what positions might be available, check out our CHARACTER DIRECTORY. Please keep in mind that the current school rosters are reflecting Fall 2021-Spring 2022 information, and that all positions being applied for are for the Fall 2022-Spring 2023 semester (so if a spot is currently filled, but is filled by an outgoing graduate - then apply for it!)

• IC, Prefects are chosen by Heads of Houses. Head Boy/Head Girl is often suggested to the Headmaster/Headmistress by Heads of Houses, and ultimately picked by the Headmaster/Headmistress. The exception is Ilvermorny, where things work a bit differently. Student Body Presidents and Student Body Vice Presidents are elected by their peers - the Professors have no say. The Professors at Ilvermorny do, however, select Representatives for their houses.

• On the note of Ilvermorny (see above)...the way Ilvermorny Student Body President and Student Body Vice President will work OOC is that we will accept interested parties as well as nominations for the "ballot." On August 1, 2018 until August 15, 2018, we will open a ballot for Ilvermorny students to vote IC for their candidate of choice.

• Please ensure that your application makes sense and aligns with your character. We have a lot of open positions, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we will accept a slacker as a Prefect, or a fifth year who has never played Quidditch before in their life to be a Quidditch Captain.

• After the positions go into effect IC on August 24, 2022 (aligning with August 24, 2018 real time), users have 10 days to update their character histories with the new information (nothing drastic - just a line or two that they received the owl about it, perhaps about how they suddenly came to obtain it, or perhaps how they retained it). If after 10 days this has not been completed, the position may be stripped and opened up for others to apply for.

• Applying for a position does not mean it is guaranteed to you. This is sort of our way of giving preference to members already on the site wishing for positions, so that new applicants can't just come in the middle of summer break and snatch up a position that an established member/character may have been interested in. Of course, as always, we will do our best to accomodate everyone and be fair.

• If there are any additional notes that you can provide in the "Anything else?" section of your application, please do so! Examples include if you are applying for multiple positions with multiple characters, perhaps let us know your order of preference. Again, we may not be able to grant any or all of your requests, but we will do our best, and knowing which ones mean the most to you will definitely help!

Quidditch Player Application (NEW/CHANGING POSITIONS ONLY - CURRENT PLAYERS KEEPING THEIR POSITION NEED NOT APPLY):

CODE
[dohtml]<b>Character Name:</b> @[username]<br> <b>School:</b> answer<br> <b>House:</b> answer<br> <b>Position Applying For:</b> answer<br> <b>Any relevant experience?:</b> answer<br> <b>Why do you want to be/why would you be a good Quidditch player (IC)?:</b> answer<br> <b>Anything else?:</b> answer[/dohtml]

Quidditch Captain Application:

CODE
[dohtml]<b>Character Name:</b> @[username]<br> <b>School:</b> answer<br> <b>House:</b> answer<br> <b>Current Captain?:</b> answer<br> <b>Years on team?:</b> answer<br> <b>Why would you be a good Quidditch captain (IC)?:</b> answer<br> <b>Other Current Leadership Positions:</b> answer<br> <b>Anything else?:</b> answer[/dohtml]

Prefect Application:

CODE
[dohtml]<b>Character Name:</b> @[username]<br> <b>School:</b> answer<br> <b>House:</b> answer<br> <b>Current Prefect?:</b> answer<br> <b>Why would you be a good Prefect (IC)?:</b> answer<br> <b>Other Current Leadership Positions:</b> answer<br> <b>Anything else?:</b> answer[/dohtml]

Head Boy / Head Girl Application:

CODE
[dohtml]<b>Character Name:</b> @[username]<br> <b>School:</b> answer<br> <b>House:</b> answer<br> <b>Applying For?:</b> answer<br> <b>Why would you be a good Head Boy / Head Girl (IC)?:</b> answer<br> <b>Other Current Leadership Positions:</b> answer<br> <b>Anything else?:</b> answer[/dohtml]

*ILVERMORNY ONLY* Representative Application:

CODE
[dohtml]<b>Character Name:</b> @[username]<br> <b>School:</b> answer<br> <b>House:</b> answer<br> <b>Current Representative?:</b> answer<br> <b>Why would you be a good Representative (IC)?:</b> answer<br> <b>Other Current Leadership Positions:</b> answer<br> <b>Anything else?:</b> answer[/dohtml]

*ILVERMORNY ONLY* Student Body President / Student Body Vice President Application:

CODE
[dohtml]<b>Applying or Nominating?:</b> answer<br> <b>Character Name:</b> @[username]<br> <b>School:</b> answer<br> <b>House:</b> answer<br> <b>Current Representative?:</b> answer<br> <b>Why would you/they be a good Student Body President/Vice President (IC)?:</b> answer<br> <b>Other Current Leadership Positions:</b> answer<br> <b>Anything else?:</b> answer[/dohtml]

PMEmail
^
Leyla Kovachev
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 09:59 PM
Lacey28Centralmature? No •
Durmstrang: Mímisbrunnr
Female
Half Blood
Demisexual
Single
None
Seventh Year
Prefect
��

Character Name: Leyla Kovachev
School: Durmstrang
House: Mimisbrunnr
Applying For?: Head Girl
Why would you be a good Head Boy / Head Girl (IC)?: Leyla is very smart, earning top grades and is among the top in her year. She is a rule follower, and has never been in trouble.
Other Current Leadership Positions: Prefect
Anything else?: If not chosen for head girl, she'd like to keep her prefect position.

Character Name: Leyla Kovachev
Current Prefect?: Yes
Why would you be a good Prefect (IC)?: Leyla is very smart, earning top grades and is among the top in her year. She is a rule follower, and has never been in trouble.
Other Current Leadership Positions: 6th year Prefect.
Anything else?: Leyla prefers becoming Head Girl, but if she cannot, she would like to stay a prefect.

user posted image
Sig by Crystal
PMEmail
^
Andrei Vaselava
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 01:32 AM
Corinne27HSTmature? Yes •
Durmstrang: Mímisbrunnr
Male
Pure Blood
Demisexual
Single
N/A
Seventh Year
Prefect
Werewolf
��

Character Name: Andrei Vaselava
Applying For?: Head Boy
Why would you be a good Head Boy / Head Girl (IC)?: I've been a Prefect since my fifth year and have upheld my duties in a serious manner. I earn top grades, am respectful to my Professors and peers, and offer academic assistance to my fellow students if they want or need it.
Other Current Leadership Positions: Currently a Prefect
Anything else?: If not selected for Head Boy, Andrei would like to remain Prefect.

Character Name: Andrei Vaselava
Why would you be a good Prefect (IC)?: I've been a Prefect since my fifth year and have upheld my duties in a serious manner. I earn top grades, am respectful to my Professors and peers, and offer academic assistance to my fellow students if they want or need it.
Other Current Leadership Positions: Currently a Prefect
Anything else?: N/A

user posted image
[ thank you CRYSTAL!]
PMEmail
^
Finley Delacroix
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 01:37 AM
Crystal27CSTmature? Yes •
Hogwarts: Gryffindor
Female
Muggle Born
Bisexual
Single
none
Sixth Year
Prefect
The Thaumaturgic Thespians - Actress
��

Character Name: Finley Delacroix
School: Hogwarts
House: Gryffindor
Why would you be a good Prefect (IC)?: Finley is intelligent and a studious student, who wants to perform well in school. She follows the rules often and rarely gets into trouble
Other Current Leadership Positions: Current Prefect
Anything else?: Finley would like to keep her postion as prefect for another year.

user posted image
PM
^
Aliyana Bacardi
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 01:54 AM
Hogwarts: Ravenclaw
Female
Pure Blood
Heterosexual
Flirting
Mason
Seventh Year
The Assiduous Astronomers Member
Hogwarts Choir Member - Alto
The Thaumaturgic Thespians - Actress
��

Character Name: Aliyana Bacardi
House: Ravenclaw
Why would you be a good Head Boy / Head Girl (IC)?: Aliyana has always been an intelligent girl, who has managed to find a balance between keeping up with her studies and her social life. She doesn't make a habit of getting into trouble, and wants to strive to be an exception student and model Ravenclaw.
Other Current Leadership Positions: none
Anything else?: Aliyana would like to be Head Girl, if she is seen as being capable of taking on theresponsibility.

user posted image
lovely signature by BreatheAshley @ Shadowplay
PM
^
Chi Liao
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 04:48 AM
NyesciaIn 20Easternmature? Ask •
Beauxbatons: Sanguine
Male
Muggle Born
Heterosexual
Flirting
Seventh Year
Sanguine Beater
Haute Couture Member
Societe D
��

Character Name: Chi Liao
School: Beauxbatons
House: Sanguine
Current Captain?: no
Years on team?: 4 years
Why would you be a good Quidditch captain (IC)?: I would be a good captain because I feel like I know what my teammates are capable of. After being one of the champions in SpellCraft, I think I can handle being Captain. It may be hardwork, but I never back down from a challenge.
Other Current Leadership Positions: Applying for Head Boy
Anything else?: Chi will do his best to be the best captain that he can be.

Character Name: Chi Liao
House: Sanguine
Why would you be a good Head Boy / Head Girl (IC)?: Well I'm a good student and my grades are good. And I know that I will show and promote to my fellow peers to be as humble and respectful as I am.
Other Current Leadership Positions: Applying for Captain
Anything else?: He is one of the seven golden children
PM
^
Aj Blackbourne
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 09:55 AM
Shark25ASTmature? Yes •
Hogwarts: Hufflepuff
Male
Pure Blood
Heterosexual
Single
None
Fifth Year
��

Character Name: Aj Blackbourne
House: Hufflepuff
Current Prefect?: No
Why would you be a good Prefect (IC)?: I follow and uphold the rules as best I can, though I'm not the most social person. This can force me to come out of my shell and actually deal with others...
Other Current Leadership Positions: N/A

Character Name: Freja Doctor
School: Durmstrangbr> House: Urdabrunnr
Why would you be a good Prefect (IC)?: Well I help everyone I see, with any problem they might have. I also follow the rules as best I can, and make sure others around me do so as well.

Character Name: Zhenya Isaev
Current Captain?: No
Years on team?: Five
Why would you be a good Quidditch captain (IC)?: I've been playing the game for five years, and I feel like I got a good grasp on it. I'll do my best to whip them into shape with good strategies and ideas towards making them a great house team for my final year.

Character Name: Corey Quick
School: Ilvermorny
House: Horned Serpent
Current Representative?: Yes
Why would you be a good Representative (IC)?: I help others, I follow the rules, and I treat everyone with respect. I hope to continue helping people and doing what I can for them.
Other Current Leadership Positions: Repressentative.
Anything else?: A/A
PM
^
Daniela Fuentes
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 03:04 PM
Lacey28Centralmature? Yes •
Ilvermorny: Wampus
Female
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Flirting
Ben Clarke
Seventh Year
Wampus Quodpot Captain & Chaser
Quidditch Club
��

Character Name: Daniela Fuentes
House: Wampus
Current Representative?:Yes
Why would you be a good Representative (IC)?: I'm responsible and reliable. I'm captain on the team, and balance the two well over the past two years
Other Current Leadership Positions: Representative, quadpot captain
Anything else?: answer

user posted image
Sig by
PMEmail
^
Isaac Bassey
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 11:53 PM
Scarlett19PSTmature? Ask •
Hogwarts: Gryffindor
Male
Muggle Born
Unsure
Single
Seventh Year
Prefect
Herbology Club Member
��

Character Name: Isaac Bassey
House: Gryffindor
Why would you be a good Head Boy / Head Girl (IC)?:
"As long as I've been at Hogwarts I've made it my mission to go above and beyond both in my academic endeavors and as a friend, mentor, fellow gryffindor...

As well, I am confident I meet the requirements. This year, I succeeded on all my owls, and I have never failed a test at Hogwarts since my first year, when I failed to transfigure my desk into a bird when prompted. I also tutor in my free time, and I am a member of the herbology club.

I have shown my leadership ability as prefect since the fifth year, and due to this experience I believe I am prepared to take on the responsibilities of Head Boy."
Anything else?: "Thank you for your time."

PM
^
Risha Douglas
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 05:49 AM
mature? Yes •
Female
Unknown
Unsure
Single
Fifth Year
Hufflepuff Beater
Seer
��

Character Name: Risha Douglas
Current Captain?: no
Years on team?: 3 (two as reserve and one as a beater)
Why would you be a good Quidditch captain (IC)?: I love my house more than anything. They are my family, the only family I've got left and i want to make them proud. I know i don't have the most full time experience, but i think i could really be a good captain. Truthfully, if i was picked, i don't know if I'd be ready, but i know that i would give it everything I've got and then some. I just want my family to be proud of me.
Other Current Leadership Positions: no
Anything else?: no
PM
^
Daisi Prewitt
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 12:15 AM
Harp23CSTmature? Ask •
Beauxbatons: Mélancolique
Female
Half Blood
Demisexual
Single
N/A
Seventh Year
TROUPE DE THÉÂTRE - Set Design
��

Character Name: Daisi Prewitt
House: Melancolique
Why would you be a good Head Boy / Head Girl (IC)?: Daisi would not have put herself up to it, but she's kind and gentle and while she may not be the flashiest girl on the scene, she's always been a good example for others. She follows the rules and does well in most of her coursework, but has always done her best.
Anything else?: She was one of the golden Champions of the SPELLCRAFT, hurhurhur.
PM
^
Ashley Palmer
 Posted: Jun 23 2018, 04:52 PM
Krissu23GMT+2mature? Ask •
Female
Muggle Born
Bisexual
Single
n/a
Seventh Year
Prefect
Art Club President
��

Character Name: Ashley Palmer
Current Prefect?: yes
Why would you be a good Prefect (IC)?: she is smart. good being a leader, she is outgoing. also brave one is filling to stand up for others and very helpful.
Other Current Leadership Positions: president of the art club
Anything else?:n/a

Character Name: Ashley Palmer
Why would you be a good Head Boy / Head Girl (IC)?: She is brave. Is willing to stand up for others and help them when needed. She is also very friendly towards people.
Other Current Leadership Positions: President of Art Club
Anything else?: n/a

user posted image
Made by me.
PM
^
Claire Dubois
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 12:10 AM
Beauxbatons: Mélancolique
Female
Half Blood
Demisexual
Single
n/a
Seventh Year
Mélancolique Quidditch Reserve
Beauxbatons Bulletin - Photographer
Société d'Equitation Member
��

Character Name: Claire Dubois
School: Beaxbatons
House: Mélancolique
Position Applying For: Seeker
Any relevant experience?: she was seeker during her third through fifth years previously, and has been on the team since her second year.
Why do you want to be/why would you be a good Quidditch player (IC)?: After voluntarily taking a year long break from being on the main roster, Claire feels ready to step up to take on the seeker position once more. She's still not entirely sure if she's in a better place emotionally, but she wants to get back in the game for her brother.
Anything else?: she wants to be seeker again. She's ready to be part of the main lineup once more...or thinks she is

user posted image
PM
^
Sydney Dewitt
 Posted: Jul 7 2018, 08:13 AM
Mace24ESTmature? Yes •
Ilvermorny: Pukwudgie
Female
Pure Blood
Heterosexual
Single
None
Sixth Year
��

Character Name: Sydney Dewitt
House: Pukwudgie
Current Representative?: no
Why would you be a good Representative (IC)?:I would make a great representative because i am caring and have no issues listening to people's problems. I go out of my way to make sure my fellow classmates have what they need to succeed. I believe that rules are in place for a reason and will call someone out if I see them breaking the rules.
Other Current Leadership Positions: none
PM
^
Aj Blackbourne
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 12:33 AM
Shark25ASTmature? Yes •
Male
Pure Blood
Heterosexual
Single
None
Fifth Year
��

Character Name: Forest Watts
House: Thunderbird
Current Captain?: Nope
Years on team?: 2 going on 3
Why would you be a good Quodpot captain (IC)?: I know a lot about the game, and I've been on the team for two years now. I want to lead them onto glory! And other stuff too, to win!
Anything else?: I will do anything for the team

Character Name: Aj Blackbourne
Position Applying For: Reserve
Any relevant experience?: None
Why do you want to be/why would you be a good Quidditch player (IC)?: I want to start doing things, I've been told this would help me and I want to meet new people. Quidditch seems interesting, so I'll give it a shot... if you'll have me.
PM
^
Leilani Kahananui
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 10:34 PM
Corinne27HSTmature? Yes •
Ilvermorny: Pukwudgie
Female
Half Blood
Unsure
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
Book Club Member
Ilvermorny Choir Member - Soprano
The Nerd Herd Member
��

Character Name: Leilani Kahananui
House: Pukwudgie
Current Representative?: No
Why would you be a good Representative (IC)?: Because I am friendly, like to follow and enforce (see: suggest) that others do, too, and care about our school!
Other Current Leadership Positions: No
Anything else?: Pick Lei, she's cute
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

VOTE FOR US!
Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay Top RP Sites RP Lovers Vote for Finite Incantatem at Top Site List Planet
STATIC AFFILIATES
The Beginning HOS Hogwarts For Eternity FIDELIUS
SCROLLING AFFILIATES

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.