admins
updates
First and foremost, thank you all for your patience as we've been down an administrator while Cor has taken a break to address some real life problems. <3 All hail Lacey for holding down the fort as the lone admin for the past 1-2 months! The Activity Check is officially over! If you've lost a character, be sure to visit the ACTIVITY CHECK thread to find out how to get them back.

Happy New Year, Tatem! We're kicking off 2018 with a site wide ACTIVITY CHECK! Be sure to save your characters by February 2, 2018!

We are going to begin opening up to new members and the public! Please excuse our mess as we still finish transferring things from the Proboards site. Information pages are slowly, but surely being transferred over. If there are any incorrect tags, missing information, misaligned tables, broken code, or anything odd in general, please contact Admin Cor.

Under massive construction! Please begin transferring your accounts, applications, and threads to the new Jcink site from Proboards.
credits
skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. toggle sidebar is from SUBDEVO and custom forum structure (cfs) script is from BLACK. mini profile coded by TAY at CAUTION. application template coded by HOLLY at CAUTION. info boards template coded by VANESSA at SHINE. header graphics by LACEY. site plot & content created with love by CORINNE and LACEY.
jan. top posters
MEMBERS
CHARS

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

January 2018 Activity Check
Gabrielle Sauveterre
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 10:32 PM
Harp23CSTmature? Ask •
Hogwarts: Gryffindor
Female
Half Blood
Heterosexual
In a relationship
Cooper Santiago
Seventh Year
Gryffindor Quidditch Chaser
Dueling Club Member
��

Name: Harp
I wish to save the following character(s):
Adelaide Montague -- 1/23
Andrea Brennan -- 1/23
Anika Rozman -- 1/21
Daisi Prewitt -- 12/14
Esther Mustonen -- 12/22
Gabrielle Sauveterre -- 1/25
Mihaela Sokolsky -- 2/1
Rafael Fremont -- 12/2
Raleigh Augustine -- 1/23
Timothy Clarke-Santiago -- 2/1

AND

I wish to keep the following recently approved character(s) or account(s):
Elijah Willoughby
Elizabeth Greene

AND AT LONG LAST, HARP HAS BEEN A SAVED SOUL.
PM
^
Roman Ozera
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 08:48 PM
mature? select •
Hogwarts: Hufflepuff
select
select
select
select
��

Name:Nyescia
Roman Ozera -- 02/02
PM
^
Kyra Blackwell
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 09:42 PM
mature? select •
Ilvermorny: Horned Serpent
select
select
select
select
��

Name:Nyescia
Kyra Blackwell -- 02/02
PM
^
Éléonore Moreau
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 02:27 AM
Lina??AZ/MSTmature? Ask •
Beauxbatons: Sanguine
Female
Muggle Born
Pansexual
Single
None
Sixth Year
Sanguine Chaser
Haute Couture Club Member
La société de ballet Sujet - Treasurer
Troupe de Théâtre - Costume Designer
��

Asha Patel -- 12/10/17
Ben Clarke -- 12/17/17
Éléonore Moreau -- 01/30/18
Maddie Greene -- 01/30/18t
PM
^
Admin Lacey
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 07:01 PM
Lacey28Centralmature? Yes •
Admin
Female
Muggle
Heterosexual
Single
None
Grand Poobah De Boink
��

Alright, thank you everyone who completed the Activity Check!

Now, since I've had people asking me about their characters who weren't saved, we'll address that. First, all the accounts who didn't make the check were moved to registering, not deleted. You have two months to bring them back before they will be at risk to be purged the way that we normally purge registering accounts. (which is based on your last log in date on that account, if anyone is curious.)

Your claims have also been removed from all the pages, and are now open again. If it is taken before you reapply, you will have to make that edit in your applications.

All your applications and threads were moved to the archives. For the purpose of reapplying with your characters, you can either post a new thread or request an admin move it to submitting for you to work on.

So, how do you get your characters back? Easy, you reapply. Each application you have to reapply with that was not saved in the AC will need original posts for all your previously accepted characters dated within one month of reapplying. Meaning you cannot use your AC posts, and you cannot use the same posts on multiple applications .

Applications for new characters that were not lost in the AC do not have to do this and may be applied for as normal.
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

VOTE FOR US!
Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay Top RP Sites RP Lovers Vote for Finite Incantatem at Top Site List Planet
STATIC AFFILIATES
The Beginning HOS Hogwarts For Eternity FIDELIUS
SCROLLING AFFILIATES

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.