admins
updates
Don't forget to support your team in the Hogwarts vs. Ilvermorny Quidditch match.
The third SPELLCRAFT Trial has begun here. Champions get ready for a physical challenge!

First and foremost, thank you all for your patience as we've been down an administrator while Cor has taken a break to address some real life problems. <3 All hail Lacey for holding down the fort as the lone admin for the past 1-2 months! The Activity Check is officially over! If you've lost a character, be sure to visit the ACTIVITY CHECK thread to find out how to get them back.

Happy New Year, Tatem! We're kicking off 2018 with a site wide ACTIVITY CHECK! Be sure to save your characters by February 2, 2018!

We are going to begin opening up to new members and the public! Please excuse our mess as we still finish transferring things from the Proboards site. Information pages are slowly, but surely being transferred over. If there are any incorrect tags, missing information, misaligned tables, broken code, or anything odd in general, please contact Admin Cor.

Under massive construction! Please begin transferring your accounts, applications, and threads to the new Jcink site from Proboards.
credits
skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. toggle sidebar is from SUBDEVO and custom forum structure (cfs) script is from BLACK. mini profile coded by TAY at CAUTION. application template coded by HOLLY at CAUTION. info boards template coded by VANESSA at SHINE. header graphics by LACEY. site plot & content created with love by CORINNE and LACEY.
apr. top posters
MEMBERS
CHARS

Add Reply
New Poll

Set A Fire In My Head Tonight [M], Tag Aeron | Summer 2021
Malia Wyatt
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 11:51 PM
Lacey28Centralmature? Yes •
Ilvermorny: Thunderbird
Female
Half Blood
Polysexual
Single
Everyone
Seventh Year
ilvermorny student body president
choir member - mezzo-soprano
metamorphmagus
��

i always make the same mistakes cause i'm
bad at love
This music festival was turning out to be better than Malia could have hoped for. After bumping into Aeron Drummond - and exchanging names in shouts over the crowd and music - they’d spent most of that set dancing to the music together and laughing at things they said to each other. He was great, and when he’d asked her to come with him, she hadn’t hesitated.

Slipping into the “backstage” area had been easy. Too easy, really. But security concerns aside, the confident way that Aeron had lead her back here meant he was probably allowed anyway. She wasn’t sure if he’d meant to bring her back here to meet any of the performers or to hang out solo, but either way she was game. Where they ended up stopping to chat was near an equipment trailer that appeared to be empty.The whole area was empty for the time being, but she wasn’t sure it would stay that way.

Malia leaned against the outer wall of the trailer, Aeron’s arm on the wall behind her as he leaned in. She lit up one of the joints she’d brought in with her, taking a long drag before offering it to Aeron to share.

“You’re a musician, right?” she asked him after exhaling. There really hadn’t been a lot of time for small talk during the last band’s set. Anything they’d said had to be at a shout. Now, though, they were in the relative quite. She could still hear the thud of music and roar of the crowd, but it was more muted back here. It was the perfect place to get high and talk to someone. Or, you know, whatever.

“I recognize you. That’s really cool.” Malia smiled up at him, then took the joint back for another puff. “Are you playing at this show, or just here for fun?” she asked.

This isn't mature but give it.

user posted image
Sig by Medieval of Shadowplay
PMEmail
^
Aeron Drummond
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 02:18 AM
Corinne27HSTmature? Yes •
Celebrity
Male
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Single
N/A
Musician
Dementors Happiness Below Bass Guitarist
��

Aeron didn't need a cocktail of mind-altering drugs coursing through his veins to enjoy the music festival. Of course, there was definitely something in there - because that was kind of the nature of the beast - but with or without it, he was right where he belonged.

To make things even better, this blue-haired beauty with whom he shared names with - Malia - spent nearly the entirety of the set dancing with him, letting her body flow to the rhythm. Even through a drug-induced haze, Aeron was noting with certainty just how she timed certain dips, sways of her hips, and bobs of her head - she moved to the music like how a fish took to water. It was like it was ingrained in her, which made her even more intriguing to the bassist.

When the music had ended, and the stage was in preparation to rotate to the next band, Aeron took the opportunity to steal the girl away from the crowd, in hopes of heading somewhere more quiet to chat, and possibly even get to know one another better. Between the drugs and his near instantaneous infatuation with her, he definitely had other things on his mind, too, but, hey, he wasn't a total swine.

Whisking her to the backstage - a location that he generally had pretty fluid access to, even at shows he wasn't playing at - mostly because of his star status and the fact that a lot of crews had worked previous shows with him, and were therefore familiar with his presence - it seemed that he would finally get some peace and quiet with her before the next band went on, which would be considerably more productive than shouting occasional words to one another over the music.

Leaning against one of the trailers' walls, Aeron stood close to the girl, finally getting a good look at her. Once more, he (or the drugs, you know, whichever) contemplated whether or not love at first sight was more than just an idiom. He was pretty sure his heart skipped a beat when she produced a joint, lit it, took a hit, and offered it to him. He took it, inhaling the sweet smoke before passing it back to her. "A girl after my own heart," he said coyly after a few moments of holding the puff in his lungs. "I am. Bassist for Dementors Happiness Below," he responded to her inquiry. Hey, if she only recognized him - but not from where, exactly - he wasn't particularly fussed about it. Aeron was just enjoying being in her presence at this point. "Definitely. Even better that you actually seem like a really cool chick," he complimented her. "Nothing's worse than the really crazy fans. Like, the groupies, who don't know the words, they don't know the beat. They just want you because you're famous. You seem..." he hesitated, almost as if he were searching her face for some verification of what he was about to say. "You seem like...you actually like the music. Like it's a part of your soul." To anyone else, it probably sounded corny - but from a musician to a musician, she'd probably get it. That was, if she was one.

"Nah. We actually are in-between tours right now, so I can just enjoy this one for once, from the other side," he said with an almost zen-like inhale and exhale. "What about you, are you a musician? New on the scene? Playing the fest, or just enjoying?" His eyes searched her for a moment, giving her a thorough up-and-down. Before even giving her a chance to respond, he continued on. "You definitely look the part. Let me guess. Drummer chick?" He made a motion with his hands, playfully playing some air drums. "Or - or - wait. You look like you've got a set a' pipes on you. You're the lead singer, aren't ya?" The bassist inquired with a genuine smile.

user posted image
[ thank you BACH @ SP! ]
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Malia Wyatt
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 03:12 AM
Female
Half Blood
Polysexual
Single
Everyone
Seventh Year
metamorphmagus
��

bad at love
Even if she hadn’t recognized Aeron, he looked the part of a musician. Extreme hairstyle, piercings, tattoos that were probably more painful than hers. They were probably quite a striking pair as they stood close together sharing a smoke. She laughed, looking pleased when he called her a girl after his own heart.

He confirmed where she knew him from, and a look of recognition crossed her face as she remembered. “Oh, right. Yeah. You guys are great. I love that song you do… I pray for the wicked on the weekend.” The single lyric was enough to recognize the song, though her slightly raspy voice and intonation didn’t sound anything like it did when DHB performed it. Their sound definitely wasn’t hers, but she enjoyed them nonetheless.

Malia giggled, her nose scrunching up when Aeron noted how different she was to groupies. “Well, I’m definitely glad I don’t seem like a groupie,” she told him. “I mean, it’s cool that you’re famous and all, but that’s not why I’m here right now. That’s not what music is about.” His description of music feeling like it’s part of your soul set her nodding, a smile of mutual understanding breaking out.

“Yeah, exactly. It’s in your soul and your heart and it just aches to be let out. To be shared with other people and finding a connection there.” Yeah, Malia definitely got it. She’d grown up listening to her dad and his musician friends play, and had been singing since she could speak. She lived and breathed music, and it was amazing to find someone who understood it the same way she did.

She nodded through the description of being between tours, taking another drag and cracking a smile when he returned the interest in her own musical chops. “Aspiring,” she confirmed, nodding and looking at her feet. “I’ve played a few places back home, but nothing this big.” Malia’s brown eyes met his again as she shrugged modestly. “Some day, though. If I’m lucky. In the meantime, I’m just enjoying it all.”

His guesses had her laughing again, and she passed off the joint. “Uh, singer yes. Not with a band though. It’s just me and my music. What about you though?” Malia asked, nudging his shoulder with her hand. “You like being in a band, yeah? How’d you guys get together?”

Aeron Drummond

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aeron Drummond
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 05:14 AM
Celebrity
Male
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Single
N/A
Musician
��

As Malia laughed at Aeron's "a girl after my own heart" comment, he flashed a huge grin - partially because he liked hearing her reaction and the way her laugh sounded, and partially because he was dazed enough to believe it, that she was actually after his heart. How could she not be? She was quickly appearing to be everything he'd ever wanted in the person that he dreamed to be his "soulmate." He wasn't overreacting or rushing this. Nope, not at all.

Aeron beamed proudly as the bubbly girl seemed to recognize not just who he was, but one of DHB's songs. Was it a coincidence that it was one of his favorite songs by the band was also one that she claimed to "love," or was it fate? Still in a stupor, he convinced himself it was the latter, especially due to the fact that the song whose lyrics she crooned a line of was, in his opinion, severely underrated. Although her rendition was a far cry from Gage's, Aeron remained impressed. "That's one of my favorite songs of ours. Probably my favorite one to play, too. Too bad it doesn't get the credit it deserves," he lamented, but then added, "But that's all made better now by having heard your version of the chorus," he smiled, before dropping his hand from the wall and down onto her shoulder. It was almost like a friendly pat, but he allowed it to linger, so that it wasn't too distant of a touch.

He was glad to hear her confirm that her interest was far less about his fame, and more about the music itself. It further backed up his theory that she was genuine, and here for more than the money. Which, to be fair, there wasn't a whole lot of - tours were expensive, recording sessions were expensive, paying the crews, the venues, the merch guys and gals - it all added up, and when it all came down to it...well, let's just say that most people in the music industry didn't do it for the money. Had Aeron prioritized his spending on a little less drugs, partying, and eating out, he may have been able to start a nice little nest fund. They didn't quite cover "adulting" in school, though, so that was lost on him.

Nodding as she explained music in her own words, he swore he felt as though he were a heart-eyes emoji, personified. In this moment, it was like they were the only two people on this planet that could speak this language that was coming out of their mouths. "That's beautiful," he agreed in a semi-soft tone, squeezing her shoulder where his hand still was.

After a few moments of appearing to be in some sort of awe, Aeron returned to the conversation at hand, and was both pleasantly shocked and simultaneously pleased to hear her admit that she was an aspiring artist. He was neither wrong nor right, which admittedly was better than being entirely wrong. "You'll get there, I'm sure," he said encouragingly. "This industry needs more...passion, less fakes. I think you fit the bill perfectly," he said earnestly. "Are you looking to get into a band, or would you prefer staying solo?" he picked her brain. It was always interesting to hear what peoples' preferences were, but even more so to learn why.

"Love it," he replied when asked about his own situation with being in a band. "Not too much work for a solo bassist out there," he said with a laugh. "Though even if I had picked a different instrument, or if I were a vocalist, I don't think I'd do it any differently. They're like the family members I never had...and never knew I needed," he said, quite fondly of his band mates. "Most of us knew each other from school. They kinda formed without me, actually, because I dropped out before they ever started talking about it. I was off doing some like, odd jobs and shit by the time they graduated and decided to actually try and be a legit band."

Pausing for a moment, Aeron seemed to be in a daze, reminiscing about the life he had before DHB. It wasn't glamorous, that was for sure - but whether he had the band or not, he was the sort of happy-go-lucky guy who probably would have been just as content as he was now. Eventually, he continued. "They still needed a bass player and remembered me, thankfully," he said with a slight chuckle. "So typical...forgotten bass player. It's always all about the vocalist or lead guitarist," he mocked with a chuckle, though he was far too fun-loving and flippant to actually mean anything rude by it. He loved playing bass, and wouldn't trade it for the world.

Deepening his lean into the wall - and towards her - Aeron raised his eyebrows curiously. "But enough about me, you can find that boring stuff anywhere on the internet or magazines or whatever. So, back to you. What's holding you back from making your dreams come true?" he pried. "If you get started on this now, it could be you getting ready to go on stage next year," he said, turning his torso to make a sweeping gesture in the general direction of the stage before resetting his stance close to her, and against the trailer wall.

user posted image
[ thank you BACH @ SP! ]
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Malia Wyatt
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 03:30 PM
Female
Half Blood
Polysexual
Single
Everyone
Seventh Year
metamorphmagus
��

bad at love
Malia seemed pleased that Aeron also liked the song she had identified as theirs, that it was one of his favorites. “It definitely doesn’t,” she agreed, her expression sympathetic. It was her favorite on the album, but not one of their singles played all the time. His compliment made her scrunch her face up in embarrassment. She playfully shoved his chest, just hard enough to leave an impression and not to actually move him away from her. “Flatterer,” she accused, laughing and blushing.

It didn’t escape her notice that his hand was still on her shoulder. Malia liked that a lot, and sidled a step closer to him while they shared their thoughts on music. The Thunderbird girl didn’t really have a type; she either liked you or she didn’t, with the vast majority falling in the former category. But if she absolutely had to describe the kind of guy (or girl) she was attracted to the most, it would be someone like Aeron. Musical, with a real passion for it. Knew how to have a good time. Sweet.

Malia smiled brightly when he expressed confidence in her. Having never really heard any of her music, she was sure he was partially just being nice. But his comment about needing more passion went right in line with her own way of thinking, so maybe not. In her opinion, her passion and her drive were what was going to make it happen for her. “Umm, probably just stay on my own. At least while I’m figuring stuff out. I’ve sung in choirs, and jammed with my friends and it’s great and a lot of fun and everything. But my music is really personal, you know? I feel like it’s something I’ve got to do on my own.” Malia shrugged with one shoulder, hoping he’d get it.

She was glad to hear how happy his own band situation was, laughing along with him. She nodded along with him when he said it was a family. “That’s amazing. You guys are lucky.” The blue haired singer listened to his story about how the band started quietly, smiling along when he said they remembered him and brought him in. “Oh, please,” she said about his crack about the forgotten bass player. “The bass is just as important as any other role. More so in some genres. Who do you think puts the soul in the music.”

Malia bit her lip coyly when he leaned in and asked her about her own life. “Maybe it will be,” she answered teasingly. Curling a strand of hair around one of her fingers, Malia shrugged. “I’ve been singing as long as I can remember, and have always wanted this. Buuut I promised my parents I’d finish school first.” Malia shrugged, a “what can you do” expression on her face. Her dad was a musician, and while he did well enough he never really made it big. They worried she wouldn’t either. Which, for Malia, seemed impossible. But given her dad’s experience with the industry, and the fact that her parents had finished school after having her at sixteen, she didn’t have an argument to stand on on that front.

“But I’ve been getting out there now,” Malia added, so Aeron wouldn’t think she was just biding her time like an idiot. “I’ve been writing a lot over the past year or two, and trying out different things to work on my sound. I’ve done some shows back home, in dives usually, or opening for some local talent. I’ve saved up enough to buy some studio time, so I want to record some demos and get ‘em out there.” It didn’t sound like a lot, at least compared to the type of stuff she knew Aeron was doing. But hey, it wasn’t always sold out stadium tours for DHB either.

“I might be passionate, but trust me, I’m not starry-eyed. I know it takes talent and hard work, and I’m putting the time in.”

Aeron Drummond

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aeron Drummond
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 02:54 AM
Celebrity
Male
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Single
N/A
Musician
��

Aeron had the sort of personality where he was just generally a sweet guy, getting along with pretty much everyone that he crossed paths with. Sometimes, he found himself inadvertently flirting - heck, sometimes it even happened with anyone of any gender, even though he was determinedly heterosexual. Usually, he had no idea that he was doing it until someone called him out. Or, you know, made some sort of obvious gesture that the conversation was more playful than just talking.

With a nudge and a laugh, Aeron was pretty sure that it had happened, and that they were flirting at this point. Considering how interesting and attractive she was, he was also 1000% sure that he didn't mind that he was able to recognize what they were doing as more than just "talking. "What?" he asked, faking innocence. "You make it hard not to," he added with a grin. Yeah, definitely flirting. And definitely not accidental.

Listening to her response about her musical ambitions - and whom, if anyone, they involved - he nodded knowingly. Yeah, he definitely got it. Music was certainly a personal thing, and for some people, they excelled better alone versus playing well with others. For a bass player, it was easy - he probably wouldn't have a career without a band. For singers, though, he supposed each one had to reach a crossroads where they'd decide if they were better together or solo. "There's nothing wrong with that," he half encouraged, half complimented. "Besides, the road can be rough enough as it is, without having to march to the beat of other peoples' drums."

Although he had good things to say about the solo life, he was completely content with the band life, and hoped to make that clear. Sure, there were things that his bandmates did to push his buttons, but that could have been said of anyone forced to live in close quarters in a stinky, rundown van for months at a time. It made him love them no less. He raised his eyebrows in partial shock and partial excitement at her defense of the bass.

Whether for show to salvage his feelings or not, he fed into it, laughing and rubbing the back of his head with his free hand, almost bashfully. "I mean, obviously it's my favorite instrument...so...I won't fight you on that fact," he chuckled. "See, you get it - most people can't look past the lead guitar, can't pick up the beats and the rhythms, just the riffs." He caught himself looking into her eyes for a moment, before his gaze traveled down to her lip, which he noticed she was biting. Ugh, she was so cute.

Although he heard her explanation as to why she hadn't gone about slaying her dreams quite yet, he was becoming thoroughly distracted by each of her little, yet noticeable actions. The lip bite, the hair curl, like she was dangling herself in front of him. Perhaps it was the fact that only half of his attention was spent on her words that he didn't question the phrasing of her sentence, nor bother to verify her age. Why would he? She was obviously an adult female who could hold her own and take care of herself.

After a few moments of seeming to be lost in her movements, Aeron caught at least a few more of her next words, enough to respond this time, anyway. "I'd love to hear you sometime. We should exchange info, maybe I can come out to a show you're playing -" he began, though realized him fast-tracking getting her digits might seem like he was finished with the conversation. He wasn't. Quickly, he tried to salvage any potential misinterpretation. "- or maybe I can have a private show?" he suggested, completely innocently. He did actually mean the music. He did. The dopey grin on his lips possibly could have misconstrued his intent, however.

Her final statement really resonated with him, and yet again, confirmed that she was the real deal. "It does," he agreed. "You're not always going to get what you want, and there's going to be some heartbreak along the way. But believe me, once you get through all of the bullshit - it's worth it." He nodded, as if affirming his own words. "I think I'm preaching to the choir at this point, though," he laughed. If their conversation thus far had been any indication, it was that this girl was going to more than likely achieve her dreams.

user posted image
[ thank you BACH @ SP! ]
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Malia Wyatt
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 11:53 PM
Female
Half Blood
Polysexual
Single
Everyone
Seventh Year
metamorphmagus
��

bad at love
Malia practically majored in flirting at school, and was definitely trying to flirt with Aeron. But despite her flirtatious nature, she was still finding herself probably more affected by him than she expected. He was as sweet as could be, and his comments had her giggling, her nose scrunching adorably. Aeron definitely wasn’t what she thought he’d be, and she found she liked him a lot.

She was glad he seemed to get it when she talked about wanting to stay on her own. Given he was in a band, she didn’t want him to think she was down on the idea. It was just that her own style was better as a solo gig. Her music was personal, and she didn’t want other influences muddling it. She nodded at his comment. “I definitely don’t like marching to anyone else’s drum,” she agreed. “It’s great when you can find a group that jells together, who all want to find that beat together. But I’d rather be on my own than settle.”

Malia smiled as Aeron grew kind of flustered about her praise of his instrument of choice. “Those are important, yeah, but not more than any other part of the music. Anyone who really loves music should get that,” she agreed. Malia could play a couple different instruments - her dad had taught her since she was little - but not the bass guitar. She was always impressed when someone was really good at something, especially when she couldn’t do it too.

The Thunderbird girl practically glowed when Aeron said he’d like to see her play sometime. That was like, all kinds of flattering. “Yeah, definitely! Let me see your phone?” she requested, giving him a second to do so. She programmed her own number in, taking a silly photo as her contact photo so that way he’d remember that the blue haired festival girl’s name was Malia. She handed it back without calling or messaging her own number.

It wasn’t lost on her, even in the giddiness of this kind of attention or high they were both rocking, that Aeron was famous. It really didn’t matter to her - what kind of person you were was the only thing Malia cared about. But her limited experience told her that most people with any kind of fame probably cared about privacy to some degree. Malia was a bold girl, but she wasn’t so forward as to decide for him whether or not she could have his number. If Aeron wanted her to have it, he’d use hers himself.

“Text me sometime, and I’ll let you know when something’s going down,” she said as she handed it back. “Or, uh, any time you’re down for a private show,” Malia tacked on with a hint more flirtation. “‘Cause, you know, I’m down for that too.” She honestly wasn’t sure which way he meant it. Maybe both. She certainly meant both musically and not.

She listened when he talked about the hard path this kind of life was, nodding that she understood. Malia grinned when he admitted he was probably preaching to the choir. “Yeah, just a little,” she agreed. “But, you know, that’s okay. I know it’s a long, hard road. And, honestly, I want it to be. Inspiration needs to come from somewhere. So, I want the struggle. I want the heartbreaks, the failures. I also want the highs, the success big and small. It’s all creative fuel.”

Worrying her lip for a moment, Malia looked up at him. Well, she never claimed to be subtle. “I also,” she added, taking a step closer into his space really want you to kiss me. If you hadn’t gotten that yet.”

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aeron Drummond
 Posted: May 14 2018, 03:05 AM
Celebrity
Male
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Single
N/A
Musician
��

Schmoozing with fans after shows was a regular part of the band life for the bassist. Occasionally, if the band had time - or found the opposite party (or parties to be particularly interesting, it would advance from a casual chat on the floor in front of the stage to a backstage tour, drinks, or even a night on the town. Sometimes it was to appease the fans; sometimes it was just to get laid; sometimes it was to learn more about the city that they were in. The level of interest and length of conversations really varied on a case-by-case basis.

Of course, this wasn't after DHB's show per se, but Aeron was taking the opportunity to utilize who he knew in order to go behind the stage with Malia - and thus far, quite glad that he had done so. The blue-haired beauty before him was proving to be incredibly fascinating, scratching the intellectual part of Aeron's brain. Ok - well - maybe that wasn't the right word, considering he wasn't particularly scholarly or smart - but it was a topic that he was very passionate about, and enjoyed conversing over.

Something about Malia's admittance to not liking to march to anyone else's drum didn't entirely shock Aeron. He laughed a bit and nodded, appreciating her transparency on the issue. "Knowing what you want is definitely a good first step," he encouraged her. "I imagine that there's nothing like getting in so deep one way or the other, and finding out it's not for you after you've already invested so much." Naturally, going solo ran far less of a risk of the aforementioned than being in a band, so at least she had that going for her.

The bassist definitely appreciated when the girl helped further his case as to why the bass guitar - and those who play it - shouldn't so quickly be dismissed or forgotten. It felt good to have some sort of acknowledgment - now, Aeron was not the jealous type, but there was no denying that Gage and Kay often got more attention than he did. He'd wanted for years to glorify the bass guitar, but the general population of music fans often wore blinders, preventing them from seeing (or in music's case, hearing) the whole picture. It definitely took a specific ear to pick up the undertones of the bass and how it synchronized with the beats of the drums.

Without hesitation, Aeron retrieved his phone from his back pocket and handed it to Malia when prompted. A grin crawled along his lips, and he pre-meditated getting back into contact with her...hopefully sometime sooner rather than later. "I will," he replied decidedly, her innuendo going right over his head - mohawk, even. "Sweet. I can't wait," he responded absentmindedly. At this point, he felt like their conversation was trailing off, and they were about to part ways - that usually happened once the numbers (or in this case, sole number) were exchanged. The musician felt a brief pang of...sadness? Regret?

Thankfully, though, their interactions continued, and Aeron found himself once again thoughtfully nodding to Malia's response. She had such a long road ahead of her and was already so wise. He wished he'd started this dream off with her mindset - things probably would have progressed much more smoothly for him. Even so, despite the hiccups and road bumps that he had faced, both personally and with DHB, they had ultimately fared well. He laughed again at her final comment. "True... You don't hear many songs about how easy it is. And if you did - I doubt they'd be very successful. The media and the fans love a good tragedy," he rolled his eyes and mocked with a grin.

Catching her eyes on him and noticing she'd stepped in closer, Aeron shifted his weight, perhaps a bit nervously. Her request was initially met with a brief silence, as he both quietly enjoyed their shared gaze, as well as mulled it over in his mind. Aeron was no stranger to making out - or hooking up, even - because, hey, sometimes a physical, no strings attached excursion with a total stranger was just the release he needed to feel great, relieve some stress, or whatever other reason he could come up with to justify it - and Merlin knew that it came easy enough with him being a relatively famous rockstar.

But it wasn't necessarily something that he was always looking for. He didn't use his status to purposefully prey on fan girls. Just because casual sex was readily available on a near-nightly basis didn't mean that he always took the bait. In fact, it was rarer that he did.

Anyway - those thoughts aside - this was different. Malia didn't seem like some rabid, horny fangirl who just wanted to get with someone famous. Aeron genuinely enjoyed her aura and the time that they had shared together, bonding over music. Besides, this wasn't a proposition for sex. She had just said that she wanted to kiss him. Admittedly, he'd totally be down for more, but he was too much of a gentleman to say so.

Verbally, anyway.

With a somehow sweet smirk, the bassist obliged to her desire and moved closer in, facing her directly now, bridging the slight gap that remained between them. He cupped one side of her face and used the hand to gently pull her into what started as a soft, slow kiss. Where he wouldn't use words, though, his actions spoke louder than they would have anyway - and his mouth grew hotter and hungrier on hers, his free hand finding its way to the back of her head, burying his fingers into her hair. They clenched instinctively, tugging lightly at her blue tresses, further indication that he desired her beyond more than just a simple, chaste kiss.

user posted image
[ thank you BACH @ SP! ]
PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

VOTE FOR US!
Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay Top RP Sites RP Lovers Vote for Finite Incantatem at Top Site List Planet
STATIC AFFILIATES
The Beginning HOS Hogwarts For Eternity FIDELIUS
SCROLLING AFFILIATES

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.