admins
updates
Don't forget to support your team in the Hogwarts vs. Ilvermorny Quidditch match.
The third SPELLCRAFT Trial has begun here. Champions get ready for a physical challenge!

First and foremost, thank you all for your patience as we've been down an administrator while Cor has taken a break to address some real life problems. <3 All hail Lacey for holding down the fort as the lone admin for the past 1-2 months! The Activity Check is officially over! If you've lost a character, be sure to visit the ACTIVITY CHECK thread to find out how to get them back.

Happy New Year, Tatem! We're kicking off 2018 with a site wide ACTIVITY CHECK! Be sure to save your characters by February 2, 2018!

We are going to begin opening up to new members and the public! Please excuse our mess as we still finish transferring things from the Proboards site. Information pages are slowly, but surely being transferred over. If there are any incorrect tags, missing information, misaligned tables, broken code, or anything odd in general, please contact Admin Cor.

Under massive construction! Please begin transferring your accounts, applications, and threads to the new Jcink site from Proboards.
credits
skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. toggle sidebar is from SUBDEVO and custom forum structure (cfs) script is from BLACK. mini profile coded by TAY at CAUTION. application template coded by HOLLY at CAUTION. info boards template coded by VANESSA at SHINE. header graphics by LACEY. site plot & content created with love by CORINNE and LACEY.
apr. top posters
MEMBERS
CHARS

Add Reply

August's Challenges
August Park
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 01:05 PM
bean+8:00mature? Ask •
Hogwarts: Gryffindor
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

"Hold it right there!"

A voice sounded behind August as he wandered near the entrance to Flourish and Blotts. A few books he had already picked out were in his arms, though they were mostly textbooks. He turned, seeing one of the workers rushing toward him. Hoping they weren't talking to him, he sidestepped the staff member barreling towards him. That didn't work very well, the worker easily switching directions to go after him. Guess they did mean him. The worker snatched his forearm. "You were planning on stealing these, right?" August frantically shook his head, no. He truly wasn't. He had a public image to uphold, and getting caught stealing books for god's sake would do too much damage. "No, sir, you must mean someone else. I'm still browsing, and I'm planning on paying." To emphasize his point, August pulled a few sickles and a galleon from his pocket. "See?"

The worker grumbled, letting go of his arm. "Fine, I guess you're in the clear."

"If you want, I've got a bit of time. I can help you search for the thief? August proposed, clearing his throat uncomfortably. He didn't know if the worker was going after him because he looked like he was stealing, or they actually had a piece of merchandise stolen.

The man pondered for a moment before smiling at August. "Thanks, but I've got it under control." August gave a nod and a quick bow.

"All right then, thank you for your service." He went back to browsing as though nothing had happened.

day one; 258

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 01:06 PM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

1. What is your favorite color?
"Blue!"

2. What is your favorite possession?
"My headphones -- they help me concentrate when I need time alone."

3. What is your favorite hobby?
"I love to hum! I know it's pretty trivial and not something cool like knitting, but what can I say? It's very soothing~"

4. What is your favorite book?
"Hmm...this one's hard. I don't really get much time to read, but I really love Kim Ji Young born 1982. It's definitely an inspirational read."

5. What is your favorite food?
"Strawberries!"

6. What is your favorite drink?
"Ahh, I love a good iced tea or lemonade on a hot day, it's so refreshing."

7. What is your favorite smell?
"Woah, such a weird question. Umm...I like the smell of spring? Trees? Snow? Strawberries! Heh. Said that already..."

8. What is your favorite type of weather?
"Snow! Duh, it's so fun to play in. And, if you get cold, you can just layer to get warmer. It's a win-win situation."

9. What is your favorite game (board, video, sport, etc.)?
"Well...it's a bit embarassing since I'm not very good at it, but I love KartRider. Or MarioKart. Either one."

10. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
"I loved reading time in elementary school. A bit juvenile of me, yes-yes. But I loved having a time seperate from learning just for reading!"
THANKS ELLIE

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 01:07 PM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

August waved his wand, performing a spell that would record him. Once it would finish, he'd be able to send it to one of his friends outside of Hogwarts who would upload it to MGK's youtube. It was a complicated process, one he wished he could bypass.

He glanced into his pocket mirror quickly, making sure his makeup was okay, before plopping down on his four poster bed and starting the recording. August grinned at it, waving to his fans. "Hey guys! I dunno if you know this, but today is actually World Party Day! It's an opportunity to get together with your friends and celebrate life! I wish I could spend it with you all, but, well, I'm still in school." He knocked on the wood of one of the posts around his bed lightly. "So remember to find some of your friends and just...go celebrate! And yes, yes, don't worry, I'll be celebrating it too. Stay healthy!" August ended the recording, flashing his fans a big smile. Once it was over he flopped back on the bed. He didn't like lying to his fans, but technically it was true. He wouldn't tell his mother, of course, but he wasn't going to spend the whole practice on his songs. Instead, August was going to take a bit of time to freestyle and jam out. His way of celebrating.

day three

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 01:20 PM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

August grinned at the interviewer. "Hmm..if I could turn into any animal? It would probably be a wolf! I know, I know, that's very typical of me. But it's true!" He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head bashfully. "Wolves are very cute, just like I am. Ooh, also, they really care about their pack. Well, i mean, I don't actually have a pack, but I consider the other members of MGK to be my 'pack'" August made little bunny ears with his fingers in lieu of air quotes
THANKS ELLIE

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 06:07 AM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

August walked into the room, turning to face the camera. He gestured with his arms around him. "Well, this is my dorm!" Glancing around the room, it was clear there was an invisible barrier between his side and his dormmates. August smoothed the sheets with one head, wrinkling his nose slightly at the gaudy red. "Sometimes I wish I'd been sorted into Ravenclaw so I could be surrounded by blue all the time." He giggled lightly.

It was well-kept, exercise clothes and school robes folded in neat piles around the room.

August hopped over to the window, picking up what looked like an apple. "This is an air freshener. Apple cinnamon scent, since I'm very sensitive to smell." He resisted the urge to lick it, the smell intensely tantalizing.

It was a still sort of quiet, the kind that could be suffocating under stressful circumstances, but was generally peaceful.

August flopped back on the bed, the springs squeaking quietly under his weight. He pointed above him, to the inside of the canopy. There were small star-shaped lights strung about the top, along with leafed vines. "They make me feel safe..." He commented absentmindedly.

day five; 193

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 04:35 AM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

August awoke with a start, breath coming in sharp gasps. The air was thick with the sounds of gunshots and the smell of burning flesh permeated the air. He was dressed in a tall dark trenchcoat and some kind of scarf was wrapped around his neck. Sitting up, he finally got a good look around. For a moment it looked as though he was back in Seoul. But the english that ran rampant around him told him otherwise. From behind him, he heard a man yelling at him. "Sherlock! Sherlock, get up, we have to go now!" August gaped. Sherlock? What was this man going on about? Was this some new internet craze he had missed out on while at Hogwarts? But, he scrambled to his feet (with much trouble -- he seemed to be taller than usual) and followed the strange man because there was fire starting to chase him and he wanted no part of that.

After they outran the fire, and August gaped at his lack of stamina, they arrived at an apartment. From a glance at a street sign and the door, he knew they were at 221B Baker Street. Why, he had no idea. But the man unlocked it and they walked in, the man sitting down in a chair. August stood at the entrance, unsure what to do. He could feel the man's gaze on him but he honestly didn't know what he expected. Glancing around the room, he saw there was a mirror to one side. Striding over to it, he gasped. What he saw there was no himself. The man in the mirror had insanely high cheekbones, pale (european) skin, and a full head of curly hair. Last time he had checked, August had blonde hair. And was tiny. And Korean. Not whatever was staring in the mirror. He turned to the man behind him who was looking at him very strangely. Mouth making movements that looked like a fish, he furrowed his brow and pointed between himself and the mirror. The man eyed him like he was crazy. And he probably was.

August sat in the nearest chair, body shivering. What in the world was going on? The man waved his hand in front of his face. "Sherlock? You, uh, you okay?" August shook his head.

"I'm not...uh...whoever this Sherlock is. I'm August. August Park." He didn't know if this man was a wizard (judging from his living situation, he was probably pure muggle), so he resisted mentioning the Hogwarts part.

The man shifted his stance, clicking his tongue. He grabbed onto his hips around his jacket. "Well, this is, uh," he tilted his head. "A new thing for you, Sherlock."

August rubbed his temples. "I'm not Sherlock. I'm August. I'm from South Korea, my mother is the owner of EP Entertainment*? A Korean Entertainment company." The man looked sceptical. He turned, laughing. "Fine, is this what you're pulling? Well nice to meet you, then, August, I'm John Watson."

August narrowed his eyes. "You don't believe me." It was more a statement than anything else. He didn't need clarification. It was more than obvious on Watson's face.

Watson turned back toward him, throwing his hands up in the air. "Well, what do you expect me to think? My-my-my friend just starts acting weird, then tells me out of the blue he's something else? And you think I'll just accept that?"

"Well, if you must, you can do a test, or whatever, since you're friends with him. Surely there's something that only he would know about you."

"That's true. Fine. Who is Irene Adler to you?"

August shrugged. "Never heard that name before, sorry."

"Okay, doesn't help much, what about...Mycroft?"

"Still, no idea."

Watson thrust out his arm. "What can you figure out about me from looking at me?"

"...You're a man? You're married? Uh..."

Watson sat down, rubbing his temples. "Okay then. August. Tell me about yourself."

*note: i don't know if EP Ent. is actually a thing. It might be. Sorry.
THANKS ELLIE

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 04:38 AM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

"A girlfriend? I want someone who can cook! I'm not very good at it myself, honestly. I'd like a girl who's not tall, but not small either...maybe...in between five and six feet?" The interviewer asks about a boyfriend. August's face flushes. "U-u-uh...a boyfriend? I-I wouldn't...I would....uh...I don't know? I'd be...uh...open to that, yes." He's very flustered. "Oh! A date? I know this one...I'd like a romantic walk on the beach just talking together." August answers these questions with practiced accuracy, though the question the interviewer posed made him lose his cool for a moment.

day seven

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 04:29 AM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

Thrumming in my throat
Humming along the way I
Feel safe enough now
THANKS ELLIE

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 04:31 AM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up, and why?
A: ”I dunno, I guess I’m already living my job. Standing on stage, performing for my fans, that’s probably the best job in the world, y’know?” He glances away quickly as he finishes.

day nine

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 05:50 AM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

Race: Halfling -- he's a very small person
Class: Cleric -- he has a lot of influence upon people (his fans/followers)
Alignment: Neutral good
THANKS ELLIE

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^
August Park
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 05:55 AM
Male
Pure Blood
Pansexual
Single
N/A
Fifth Year
MGK Band Member
��

day eleven -- fave pair of shoes + -200 words of doing something in them

day eleven

Serendipity | Lie

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply

VOTE FOR US!
Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay Top RP Sites RP Lovers Vote for Finite Incantatem at Top Site List Planet
STATIC AFFILIATES
The Beginning HOS Hogwarts For Eternity FIDELIUS
SCROLLING AFFILIATES

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.