admins
updates
BIG UPDATE AHEAD! First things first - the Fall 2021-Spring 2022 school year is officially over! Effective June 17, 2022 (IC), students are out for summer break. Please be sure to visit the 2022 SCHOOL YEAR ADVANCEMENTS & GRADUATIONS thread to either advance your student up to the next year, get held back, or graduate into their field of choice! Additionally, if you're interested in a Quidditch, Prefect, Representative, or Head position, be sure to reply to the FALL '22-SPRING '23 STUDENT POSITIONS APPLICATION thread!

Students need not head back home just yet - the school boards have all come together to throw a end-of-the-year carnival/festival that spans from the Friday evening until Sunday afternoon (June 17th-19th, 2022). Find out more about the Summer Shindig Festival HERE! Students will then be transported back to their respective schools and may head home from there.

Additionally, the ICW has made an official PRESS RELEASE regarding the 2022 Quidditch World Cup, which will be held next month in Jamaica! Details on the festivities leading up to and surrounding this wizarding worldwide event can be found in the press release. Quidditch players wishing to be signed to the national teams competing in the Quidditch World Cup are encouraged to sign up HERE!

Don't forget to support your team in the Hogwarts vs. Ilvermorny Quidditch match.

The third SPELLCRAFT Trial has begun here. Champions get ready for a physical challenge!
credits
skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. toggle sidebar is from SUBDEVO and custom forum structure (cfs) script is from BLACK. mini profile coded by TAY at CAUTION. application template coded by BECKY at SHADOWPLAY. info boards template coded by VANESSA at SHINE. header graphics by LACEY. site plot & content created with love by CORINNE and LACEY.
june top posters
MEMBERS
CHARS

Add Reply
New Poll

Quality of writing
Mille
 Posted: May 26 2018, 04:59 AM
mature?
��

Hello everyone !
I really like your forum, I think the plot is interseting and I would love to create a character.

I have some RP experience, but English is not my first language so I wanted to know if that would a problem ; do you expect a certain quality of writing from your members ? If you don't, I would love to try this out, and I'm sure it would be a great way for me to improve my English.

Thank you, and see you later in character, maybe ;
Mille
^
Admin Cor
 Posted: May 26 2018, 05:06 PM
Cor27HSTmature? Yes •
Admin
Female
Pure Blood
Bisexual
Married
Kyle
Lazy Admin
��

Hi there, Mille! Welcome to Finite Incantatem, and thank you for your kind words about our site. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/happy.gif

We actually have several members on our forum whose primary languages are not English. You would not be alone! We are a judgment free zone, and definitely are open and welcoming to non-native English speakers (and writers!) joining us. <3

Feel free to ask us any more questions here, in the Cbox, or if you have Discord, you can join our server by clicking on the link above the Cbox. Hope to see you around in coming days! (:
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

VOTE FOR US!
Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay Top RP Sites RP Lovers Vote for Finite Incantatem at Top Site List Planet
STATIC AFFILIATES
The Beginning HOS Hogwarts For Eternity FIDELIUS
SCROLLING AFFILIATES

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.