Laurent Sauveterre doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Shipper: No Information
Character's Age: 41
Blood Status: Pure Blood
Relationship Status: Separated
Partner: Marisa Sauveterre
Tracker: No Information
Gif (210x105): http://78.media.tumblr.com/4b30ae6e780d27fb13381314fa96f987/tumblr_inline_n9c7omXSfW1szaa83.gif
Former School: Beauxbatons
Joined: 30-October 17
Last Seen: Jul 12 2018, 12:06 AM
Local Time: Jul 19 2018, 08:14 AM
6 posts (0 per day)
( 0.12% of total forum posts )
Apr 15 2018, 07:14 PM
So this is mostly going to be a list of things I'd like to do with my characters, but I'm open to other things too. Basically, I'm down for some good drama, yo. Laurent Sauveterre
- Okay so I have two major things in mind with Laurent. First of all, he had a basically arranged marriage when he was younger. I have an adoptable for this woman up, but if anyone wants to take on the role with a current character, I'm down to rearrange some history. Basically they got married because their families wanted them too, things were going okay, and then the trouble started because they weren't starting a family. Which they found out it's because Laurent <i>can't</i>. So things started being cold between them, and he left France to teach at Hogwarts and they've been estranged for like, ten or so years at this point. AGAIN I am down to reworking stuff to fit timelines better. So basically, I'd like this woman to just manipulate him, twist him around her little finger, whatever. This is not a healthy relationship, dudes.
Secondly, I'd like for him to actually find a lady to fall for. Someone who will give him the gumption to finally say enough is enough with woman number one and break it off and go for finding happiness with this new lady love. Bastien Argente
- Hmm, well Bastien is divorced if anyone wants to be his ex-wife. If so, I can think of lots of things to do there. But other than that, he is a single gent and could be on the look out for new love. Someone who would accept his werewolfism is a must.
Speaking of werewolfism, in his free time Bas is a werewolf activist so like, anyone who is anti werewolf can come at him, or anyone who IS a werewolf who needs a good guy to help them out, he's your man. Maggie Clarke-Santiago
- I mean, since I'm including past relationships, if anyone wants to sign up to be Cooper's bio dad, I'd be down. But other than that, I'm mostly looking for someone to give Maggie the push she needs to go for that promotion. Alternatively, someone she can mentor, people who want to be healers or who already are, sign me up for that stuff yo. Aleksi Vasilyv
- In the newest episode of "Lacey writes in crazy romantic backstories," Aleksi once dated a woman who got pregnant. Though he was down, she elected not to keep it and dumped him. If that very specific backstory fits with yours, come on down. But other than that, I'd like to see him get some pressure from the dark side. He is a pureblooded wizard who trained at Durmstrang, so he knows some dark arts. Don't come at him all at once with the Death Eaters stuff tho because he's going to stay away ultimately. But I want him to go through the temptation. Jeremiah Murray
- needs more OotP stuff to do kids. Hit me up. Piper Hadley
- someone could have been the person who turned her into a werewolf. She hates that person so much, man. I think it was between 5-7 years ago, so I'm flexible. Alaric Greymark
- someone could also have been the werewolf who turned him about... twentyish years ago? OR he could have turned you about 5ish years ago. Maybe longer, I'd have to check. Yes, I'm aware I have the solution to both him and Piper's problems, but I'd like to leave it open if anyone else wants the honor. He could also use some hookups, because he uses sex - often with strangers - as a way to get out frustration and aggression. OR people to fight because the same reason. Gage Bancroft
- Okay so Gage definitely needs a lady to fall for. Maybe a little obsess over. He's a passionate musician, so whatever relationship he has is probably going to be full of him getting in deep fast, and probably lots of fighting and then make up nookie. Batuk Parekh
- just needs people, yo.
Nov 7 2017, 03:29 AM
The end of the school year was almost here again. Students were most of the way through their exams, and looking forward to Summer. For his part, Laurent vastly preferred the school year. He liked living at the castle, especially when it was full of students. There was nothing quite like the liveliness and energy of a castle full of kids.
Certainly not his childhood home, the Sauveterre estate, where he was often expected to be during his summers for family events. It was a pressuring, unwelcoming place for him. And definitely not the flat in Paris that still had his name on the title despite the fact that he hadn't set foot in it in ten years. If his childhood home was cold, the home of his young adulthood was downright frigid.
When he wasn't at the school, he called a small cottage in Hogsmeade his home these days. It was everything those other homes had never been; warm and comforting and welcoming. He had a study, for working on his inventions, and a spare room for when his niece came to visit.
Speaking of Gabrielle Louise Sauveterre, he has seen a lot more of her over the last month. She hadn't explained why, just showed up in his office during her free time and had continued to do so. It hadn't really taken him long to figure out why she was no longer joined at the hip with Cooper Felix Santiago and Lucas Grant Vanetti. “Cabby’s” break up had quickly made the gossip circuit. Laurent had tried to broach the topic to her once, only to be met with an angry “I said I'm fine!” and a door slamming behind her. Since then, he'd let it lay, figuring she'd open up when she wanted to.
He glanced up from the papers he was grading too look over at where Gabby was pretending to read a book. “End of the year's coming up. Do you have any summer plans you're looking forward to?” Laurent inquired conversationally in French.
Nov 7 2017, 03:26 AM
For the first time in Laurent's memory, he was very upset with his niece. No, not just upset. Upset made it seem like his feelings were hurt, and that didn't even come close to accurately describing how he was feeling about having to drag his niece into his office like this. No, he was angry.
“Shut the door,” he instructed Gabrielle Louise Sauveterre crossly as she entered his office. The deputy headmaster paced near his desk for a moment, trying to find the words to say. @alexis would be getting a similar meeting to discuss her part in all of this, but this was undoubtedly the more difficult of the two. Because even though Laurent was handling in his role as a Hogwarts professor, he was also more to that to Gabby. They were family, and if he was being honest, she was the daughter he’d never had. He wished he had a capacity and skill to compartmentalize his emotions when it came to Gabby, to just be her teacher right now. But he didn’t think either of them had the emotional maturity for that.
This was the first real time that he was having to do this, to punish Gabby. Oh sure, she had the occasional problem here or there. Sometimes her grades slipped until she noticed and redoubled her efforts, or she copped an attitude with someone. And of course, this past year she’d occasionally been caught out of bed after curfew with Mr. Cooper Felix Santiago .
Oh, yeah, he heard about that. And he wasn’t pleased. But...
“Fighting?” Laurent practically growled, looking at his niece with raised brows. He leaned against his desk and crossed his arms across his chest. “Do you have anything to say for yourself right now, young lady?”
Nov 7 2017, 03:24 AM
The Jedi Temple on Tython was much more peaceful than the one that had been destroyed on Coruscant. A lot of the younger Jedi didn’t remember it, but Jedi Master Laurent Sauveterre did. Coruscant was a busy planet, and the temple had been… opulent. After it’s destruction, the Jedi had returned to the planet their original temple had resided on, Tython. It was a beautiful, verdant world and the Force was strong there. Coming here had felt like coming home way more than any brief visits to his home world Scarif ever had.
Laurent was meditating in his private chambers, awash in the gentle glow of the Force. He took this time to himself every day to reflect on his own path and connection, making sure he was solidly set on a path on the light side of the Force. When he finally opened his eyes at the end of the hour and rose, the Jedi Master felt refreshed and serene. The perfect mindset for dealing with either the council or padawans and younglings.
As he both occupied a seat on the Jedi Council and took time to train the children who would one day become Jedi, Laurent had much to accomplish today. Though Tython was a mostly peaceful world - sometimes some of the natives caused trouble, but nothing a Jedi couldn’t handle - Laurent clipped green-bladed lightsaber to his belt before leaving his rooms. You never knew exactly what the day might bring.
He decided first his day would take him out to the training grounds. There were several individuals he wanted to check on the progress of. Later today he had a meeting to attend, and some work in the library that needed attention, but the morning was a good one for lessons.
The Jedi Master folded his hands behind him as he strolled through the Temple and out onto the grounds. The temple contained many classrooms used for studying the force, but a lot of the physical training happened out here. He would take a quick peruse around to see if any of his particular students or peers were about before heading back in to check on the progress of others.
Nov 7 2017, 03:22 AM
A few days after the welcome feast and the announcement about who the SPELLCRAFT champions were, each of the eight champions received an embossed invitation inviting them and a guest to a private dinner in their honor. It was a chance for the eight of them to get to know each other, as they would likely be working together and against each other for much of the year. And just in case anyone was shy, they had the option of bringing a friend or a date to the event along with them.
The staff lounge had been converted into a small dining room for the evening, with a long table that had several of the gold plates that were found in the Great Hall on it. Currently empty, though food would appear shortly after all the champions arrived.
Laurent was there to greet them, shaking each of their hands and greeting them warmly by name. Though on a personal level, he hoped to see Lucas Grant Vanetti do well in this competition, as deputy headmaster and a judge for this thing, he was keeping it fair and wished all the champions well.
After everyone had arrived, Laurent smiled at them all. “Well, that’s everyone. I’ll leave you then. Dinner will be served shortly, and the space is yours for the evening. Please be back in your dormitories by curfew, but other than that, enjoy and have fun.” The Charms professor nodded at them and then left, closing the door behind him.