admins
updates
Don't forget to support your team in the Hogwarts vs. Ilvermorny Quidditch match.
The third SPELLCRAFT Trial has begun here. Champions get ready for a physical challenge!

First and foremost, thank you all for your patience as we've been down an administrator while Cor has taken a break to address some real life problems. <3 All hail Lacey for holding down the fort as the lone admin for the past 1-2 months! The Activity Check is officially over! If you've lost a character, be sure to visit the ACTIVITY CHECK thread to find out how to get them back.

Happy New Year, Tatem! We're kicking off 2018 with a site wide ACTIVITY CHECK! Be sure to save your characters by February 2, 2018!

We are going to begin opening up to new members and the public! Please excuse our mess as we still finish transferring things from the Proboards site. Information pages are slowly, but surely being transferred over. If there are any incorrect tags, missing information, misaligned tables, broken code, or anything odd in general, please contact Admin Cor.

Under massive construction! Please begin transferring your accounts, applications, and threads to the new Jcink site from Proboards.
credits
skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. toggle sidebar is from SUBDEVO and custom forum structure (cfs) script is from BLACK. mini profile coded by TAY at CAUTION. application template coded by HOLLY at CAUTION. info boards template coded by VANESSA at SHINE. header graphics by LACEY. site plot & content created with love by CORINNE and LACEY.
apr. top posters
MEMBERS
CHARS

Add Reply
New Poll

i swear i wasn't talking to myself (puff)
Elliot Tombe-Matthews
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 05:24 PM
kriss16Pacificmature? Ask •
Beauxbatons: Flegmatique
Male
Half Blood
Unknown
Single
i love him
Fourth Year
��

you're staring at the sky, watching stars collide
He ran his fingers up and down the page, savoring the feeling of the parchment under his fingers. It was a book, a Hogwarts book no less, for the moment he stepped onto Hogwarts soil he felt out of place. So he did what he felt like he did best, he spent most of his time in the library reading about the place. In all honesty, it was fascinating. He had heard about the threstrals that lingered in the forest near by, and he had almost slipped out to try and find them himself, but he found himself hesitating. Perhaps, again, the feeling of being lonely. Then again, as he lifted his eyes off the page and to one of the large windows nearby, it could also be because the weather had been pretty awful. He lingered on the swaying trees before looking back to the page in front of him.

He closed the book in his hands, deciding it might be best if he found a spot to sit before he continued. The houses, especially, he wanted to read up on. He'd been neglecting learning about Hogwarts, and perhaps now was a good time to start.

He tugged on the front of his sweater, bashfully squeezing past people to find an empty spot. Spotting an isle to his right, he quickly turned, humming a quiet tune. The noise of whispering students almost seemed to fade behind him, and his hums almost got louder. Success, success! Taking another turn, he spotted a few empty chairs in the corner of his eye, running a hand through his hair in relief. "Enfin," he spoke in a low tone, moving his hand from his hair to stretch behind him as he walked, "Je peux me lire en paix- Aaah! That felt nice, been sitting on that bench for almost an hour-"

He abruptly stopped, cheeks alight with fire as he realized a pair of eyes had been staring directly at him, from the place he had been heading to no less. His eyes fell to the ground in embarrassment, clutching the book with both hands in front of him. He stammered out some sort of sentence, hoping to show he wasn't completely insane, "I- ah, look- I may have been- Hello."

Failure. Maybe it wasn't too late to run away.
notes
tags: Rohira Fontaine

translations:

"Finally, I can read to myself in peace!"
PMWebsite
^
Rohira Fontaine
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 10:51 PM
PuffQueen30Easternmature? Yes •
Beauxbatons: Mélancolique
Female
Pure Blood
Bisexual
Flirting
N/A
Fifth Year
Combat Club Member
Parselmouth
��

Drawing was perhaps one of Rohira's favorite activities. It was calming, relaxing, and these days, she didn't have to think much about it, she just let her hands to the work, but she did like peace and quite when she did it. That wasn't a hard thing to find at Beauxbatons, but with four schools all in one building now, even a magical one, it just didn't seem big enough. For the first few days, Rohira found it hard to find a place quiet enough for her. But eventually she did, in a place most people wouldn't think, the library, which was where she was now, and it was....not as quiet as it was a moment ago.

Humming. She could hear humming. Her eyes left her scratch pad to search for the direction and then tracked its movement when they found it. Before long a boy with curling dark hair, soft features, and enticing grey eyes appeared from between some shelves. Her inhumanly bright blue eyes simply starred at him fort a moment. Obviously he hasn't noticed her yet, but that was okay. Rohira flipped to a new page and began to sketch the face before her quickly. A corner of her lips flinched up as he spoke to himself, first in French and then in English. Her eyes refixed on him as he came closer, watching him.

Finally, he noticed she was there. She was about to smile at him, something she noticed people tended to respond to, but also leave her alone, but then he blushed. She'd never made someone blush before, not that she knew about anyway. Ro tilted her head to the side when he began to stammer out... something. Maybe he felt like he was intruding on her space. Maybe he just needed a space of his own. with that idea in mind, she quickly went back to sketching, drawing landmarks in the library that would lead him further away from where most students would be. This may not have been Beauxbatons, but Ro had already leaned much about the layout of the Hogwarts library.

When she was finished, she wrote a note at the bottom, got up, and handed it too him as she walked past. A small, gentle, inviting smile graced her lips as her eyes met it, and her hand lingered against his as she pressed the sketch page into it, her fingers tailing over his skin as though softly pulling him after her. Her hand slide away from him and then she slide from his sight as she made her way to the end of the map. She went back, way way back, past the shelves of up to date books. Further then a librarian or elves had dusted in years. It wasn't the restricted section so much as the forgotten section. But back with the dust ashed found a place with a narrow window high up on the wall, that let in the seeing sun on one side, and the rising one on the other. It wasn't a big space, it was a cozy place. There were no chairs, no tables, no benches, but over the years, over stuffed pillows and poofs had been dragged in, probably by students just like them. Their colors had faded, but in a way, it kind of felt like a secret club house in a magical library.

Rohira paused in the middle of the place, cut off by its ceiling touching shelves and twists and turns. She turned around, and waited.

"come find me " is drawn next to the last location sketch.
Elliot Tombe-Matthews Hope you like it. Sorry she doesn't say much.....or anyhthing. I promise she'll talk more later lol
PM
^
Elliot Tombe-Matthews
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 10:52 PM
Male
Half Blood
Unknown
Single
i love him
Fourth Year
��

Book still in hand, his legs felt as if they had frozen in place. While his eyes stared downwards he knew that the girl was probably still staring at him. Oh god, she hadn't even replied- his eyes betrayed him and they speed up to take another look at the girl. Just to make sure she didn't look angry. How embarrassing, he wanted to whine, and his hand starting twitching with an iche to tap anxiously. Oh. She wasn't even looki- wait no. He swear he saw her glance from time to time, but she hadn't spoken a word. Had she even noticed him? He shuffled awkwardly, keeping his eyes on the girl as he lets his thoughts wonder. He took a step, planning to head in a direction past the girl, or not, or- yeah he had no clue what he was doing. She seemed to be... sketching? Drawing? Writing? No, too long of strokes. Great now he was staring, again."Do you ah- are you-" A light feeling settled in his stomach, then she suddenly moved, a sour feeling suddenly replacing it as he realized she was probably moving away from him. "Ah-," he stuttered short as she moved towards him, a small smile on her lips and her blue eyes met his. If anything, his face turned more red. He hardly felt the paper when it first entered his hand, almost numb on it's place on the book, only coming back to it's senses when he felt her hand as well. 'What is this- what is this- where am I-' He turned his head to follow her, his body hardly moving unless you count the slight turn after she moved past him.

And then she was gone from his sight. 'That... that was way too much like a shoddy romance movie. Merlin.' He blinked a few times, and despite his hatred of all things cheesy, unconsciously unfolding the paper placed into his hand.

A map. Well drawn, he felt a small feeling of respect in his mind. She must draw a lot. 'Tasi-toi...' he reminded himself. One thing left to do, the thing he wanted the moment he read the three words at the bottom, he followed the map.

The surroundings... dusty and forgotten, he pondered, as he made his way in. He wished... he hoped to all magic that she wasn't just going to trick him. No one really sought him out to speak to him, or... hang? He began to hum again, much quieter than before. At least if he was attacked back here he'd die in a peaceful place. He ran his finger across a few book next to him, wishing they weren't so badly-taken care of. He had an urge to clean after he looked as his grayed finger. Sunlight was the first to catch his eye, then the young girl with the shining eyes. Standing in the middle of the room. Oh geez, he hadn't actually expected this for some reason.

He lifted his eyes to the room around her. Cozy. Comfortable. He felt himself relax. "C'est... so comfy." His eyes dropped to the floor and his eyes lit up immensely. "Il y a des poufs! Whoa! Where are we?" He'd almost completely forgotten the context of the situation.

notes

translations:

"It's..."
"There are beanbags!" (roughly)
PMWebsite
^
Rohira Fontaine
Female
Pure Blood
Bisexual
Flirting
N/A
Fifth Year
Combat Club Member
Parselmouth
��

She watched the aisle, waiting. She smiled when he finally showed up, looking awestruck. She hadn’t really known her own intentions when she’d handed him the drawing. Perhaps it was more curiosity than anything else. She wanted to see if he’d follow her, and he had. It was a bit thrilling actually, to have someone follow her directions even though they didn’t really know each other. At Beauxbatons, they probably never would have even crossed paths. But here, in this new place, anything seemed to be possible, including meeting someone this adorable from her own school whom she hadn’t even known existed until today.

She could tell that he was the nervous type; quiet, like her. She liked that. It was always nice to find someone like oneself. She tilted her head down, as though shy when he had finally shown up. She looked up at him with a slight smile.

”Salut,” she said softly, almost dream like. ”Tu semblais aimer être seul, alors je t'ai amené ici. Ici, vous pouvez être seul. Ici c'est calme.” She took a step forward, boldly reaching out and taking his hand, giving it a slight tug. Many didn’t think of her as a flirt. Some knew, some still didn’t believe even after sitting in some tucked away corner snogging with her. She just seemed so innocent, and there was no one any of them were going to let Tristan Yves Fontaine find out his sister wasn’t the innocent angel he liked to believe she was. Then again, her threats probably had quite a lot to do with that. ”S'il vous plaît, venez plus loin.”

Elliot Tombe-Matthews
Translations: "You seemed to like being alone, so I brought you here. Here you can be alone. Here it's calm." || "Come further in."
PM
^
Elliot Tombe-Matthews
Male
Half Blood
Unknown
Single
i love him
Fourth Year
��

In his excitement, he had almost forgot his situation. His eyelashes fluttered in embarrassment, sliding back up to meet the girl's face, for the who-ever-knows time today. Too much, he thought, too much. He frowned for a slip second, unconsciously reaching to tangle his fingers in the fabric of his sweater. There was a feeling, pushing its way up with the others. Nervousness? Yes, yes he was nervous. Her face tilted down, and up again with a smile, and he tried to return one. He'd never felt his smiles had been the cutest, but he couldn't help but let a small one out. No, if there was one thing he felt he knew about himself it was that small smiles were the only thing he could do properly.

She spoke in french and his fingers began to twist in the fabric once again. He'd always loved speaking in English, and no doubt understood her french completely, but something about the way she spoke made him want to switch over completely. At least her being one of his classmates was confirmed... why... how hadn't he noticed her before. His head felt muffled, like he was in a dream. Blinking hard, he fixed her with a dazed look, trying to focus. Everything felt too fake, people couldn't be this nice or... alluring? He mentally shook himself again.

Her fingers graces him palm, then taking his entire hand (which, in fact, was completely still and limp at his side). He blinked, even more than before, and sighed, "J'aime etre seul... Je fais." He took a step towards her, following the tug of his hand, coming close enough to have them rest in between them without tension. He forgot to let go.

He finally brought his faze back to the room. The beanbags had minimal dust, the windows the perfect height, he felt more like sleeping in this room than finishing the book he had in his other hand.

The book! Curiosity sparked in his mind again, clearing it for a short time to ask, "Comment tu t'appelles?"

notes

translations:

"I like being alone... I do..."
"What's your name?"
PMWebsite
^
Rohira Fontaine
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 01:54 AM
Female
Pure Blood
Bisexual
Flirting
N/A
Fifth Year
Combat Club Member
Parselmouth
��

Her eyes flicked more than once from him to the book he was still holding. She couldn’t quit read the title but that was fine. She looked at him, tilting her head to the side a bit. ”I like to be alone too,” she softly cooed, switching to English. ”But, I don’t really like being lonely either.” She moved her foot in a a half circle, watching it, and betraying some of her own nerves. Nervous was not something people usually called Rohira, but then again, most people didn’t talk to her this long, or look at her, at least not with her knowing they were.

Rohira was actually shy. A lot more shy than many people thought she was. Most people just assumed she was quiet, and that, oddly, had gotten her in trouble in muggle school. Kids had made fun of her for being so quiet, thinking that she was weird because she didn’t talk. Why was it so weird that she didn’t want to talk to them. They never said anything interesting anyway. Ro had always found better company with her brother, and people not in her own year, usually people older than herself. They seemed to talk about more interesting things.

Her eyes focused on their hands, prompting her to soft smile before a gentle rose coloring appeared on her cheeks. ”We are steel holding hands,” she said, her french accent quite thick since she rarely used English, even though she was quite fluent. Ro didn’t make any move to step away from him, or even drop his hand. He spoke again, asking her name, in French. She paused, letting the pure silence of the space return before answering him, softly so as not to disturb the room.

”My name est Rohira. I sink I am a year below you, and eh differ’aunt house.” She’d caught the merest glimpse of him now and again in the halls, but, naturally, she hadn’t remember this until now because they’d never actually met before. Her eyes once more fell to the book in his hand. ”What are you reading? Is it interesting?”
PM
^
Elliot Tombe-Matthews
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 03:27 PM
Male
Half Blood
Unknown
Single
i love him
Fourth Year
��

He watched her closely. A melody flowed from her actions, a sweet drawl that he almost wanted to mimic. Whisperings of a song he can't remember all the lyrics to, but only the song. A lovely song.

He didn't quite catch the meaning of her first few words, only noting her switch to English. He could keep up, heck he loved to used both at any time given. Ironically, he felt himself following her lead once again, noting that his mind wished to reply in English. Was he really mirroring her that much?

Her cheeks coloured. Her accent was strong but he didn't mind, he knew plenty who learned English secondhand. His cheeks followed suit quickly after, his brain struggling to catch up with the entire situation. Like he'd slipped off of the earth and was now drifting slowly towards a destination unknown. But he didn't mind, he preferred the floating sensation, the hardest part was just struggling to find your footing.

Rohira. He slipped his hand away as his face grew warmer to bring the book forward( and was he blushing before? His face had never gotten this hot before... except that time he fell asleep on the roof in broad daylight.). He kinda regretted moving his hand, but decided it would have gotten sweaty fast anyways. He hated being 15.

His eyeline dipped to the cover, trying to form a sentence that ended up only coming out as a stutter. "It's- well. See I've never been to- well you- we-" He took a breath and felt his knees wobble in embarrassment. Never before had a passion of his been a problem to talk about, why did his mind have to fail him now! He tried again. "Hogwarts. The book. I- uhm- I figured we'll be here for a while and, well, why not brush up on the grounds? I really like learning about... the forest. Threstrals. I can read a little? Wait no- I mean-"

He... was pretty sure his toes would be red by now. His eyes fluttered back and forth in distress, and he let out a mix between a laugh and whine. "Ça m'énerve, I'm so sorry."

notes

translations:

"How annoying..."
PMWebsite
^
Rohira Fontaine
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 11:58 PM
Female
Pure Blood
Bisexual
Flirting
N/A
Fifth Year
Combat Club Member
Parselmouth
��

My Favorite Things

Rain Drops on Roses

A part of her was sad when his hand slipped from hers. She’d liked it; it was warm. She couldn’t help but miss how soft his hand had been in hers. She really wanted to grab his hand again, but he’d pulled it back, so he probably didn’t want to hold hers anymore. Ro had had plenty of crushes, but nothing serious. Then again she was pretty sure that Tristan wouldn’t approve of her having a serious boyfriend. Then again she was only 16, Tristan probably didn’t think she’d ever even kissed anyone, but she’d always felt older than all her classmates, probably a reason why she didn’t really get along with anyone her own age.

That didn’t preclude her from interacting with people her age or younger, but not much talking actually happened in those interactions though. This was one of the longest conversations she’d had in a long time with someone when she didn’t have to. It was kinda weird too, talking, but she also liked it. She broke the still atmosphere that surrounded them with a giggle as he stumbled over his words about the book. Could he possibly get anymore adorable, she was debating this possibility in her head as he stumbled through his words.

”Tu es tellement adorable.” For some reason, it totally didn’t dawn on her that her mumbling in French wouldn’t just go over his head, he was French, he was going to know exactly what she had just said. She tilted her head, looking at him curiously. Did he just offer to read to her? Did he…?

”I woud love eet if you read about zeh Thestrals to me. Si cela ne vous dérange pas,” she said as sincerely as she could. She sank into one of the overstuffed loveseats, holding a hand out to him, inviting him to sit next to her.

”S'il vous plaît. J'aime ta voix.”

Tu es tellement adorable = You are so adorable
Si cela ne vous dérange pas = If you don't mind | Elliot Tombe-Matthews
S'il vous plaît. J'aime ta voix. = Please. I love your voice.

PM
^
Elliot Tombe-Matthews
 Posted: Feb 27 2018, 11:38 PM
Male
Half Blood
Unknown
Single
i love him
Fourth Year
��

The sharp pain of embarrassment still flowed through his veins, sticky and warming his body as he watched her. A part of him expected her to just flat out leave- realize what a silly boy he was being and that he wasn't going to be much company after all. But he shook those memories to the wind, the young part of him hoping he'd finally found someone he could talk to whenever he wanted. Where he could be himself.

Her laugh was the chorus to the melody weaving through his mind. He wanted to break out into a goofy smile, but it remained as it was, the sheepish grin that his lips had fell into. The tinge of sheepishness still controlled most of his body when he heard her speak again, moments after his great blunder of a sentence! Well, less of speaking and more of a mumble. But he had caught it.

Adorable. Adorable? "Ad- adorable?" A daze expression crossed his round features, his voice low that he couldn't even tell if she head it. Merde, it just kind of fell from his lips as an afterthought.

Thought? Was he even thinking anymore? The realization of what she had called him sent a warm flutter down his neck, and his eyes fell into a humble but shy and warm look. He almost forgot to stop looking actually. At her face. She was speaking again and he almost didn't hear.

Oh. Oh god he had- He had offered to read to her. Not that he opposed the idea but- it would be nice to share this really cool section but- but he'd never read to anyone before! He'd probably hardly make it past a sentence. But she asked so nicely... "Really?! I mean- that sounds nice. Reading."

He might have misinterpreted the outstretched hand, too interested in the extremely comfy looking, and might he add, small love-seat she was sitting into. Also! How she mentioned his voice. What was he supposed to do? Compliment her eyes? His body felt close to shutting down, but in a good way he supposed. But anyways, back to the hand. He grabbed it while sitting down, feeling akin to a princess being let down off a horse by her perfect prince.

He let it go gently, laying the book across his lap without looking at her directly, realizing how squished together they might be on the couch. "So- uh- there's a lot of sections in this book. But we don't have to just read the thestrals part." He drifted his fingers across the lines and pictures, tracing some before looking over his shoulder at her.

notes

translations:

"Shit."
PMWebsite
^
Rohira Fontaine
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 11:52 PM
Female
Pure Blood
Bisexual
Flirting
N/A
Fifth Year
Combat Club Member
Parselmouth
��

My Favorite Things

Rain Drops on Roses

Ro smiled as the boy’s hand landed once more in hers. There was just a thing about it, she didn’t know what; she couldn’t put a finger on it. It was just something. She leaned back slightly, as he sunk into the seat next to her. She liked him close.

She had a distinct urge to curl up against him, while he was reading to her. She could tell that she made him nervous, and while she cared, she also couldn’t bring herself to try and comfort him, doing that had never really been her thing. But was she really trying to chase him away? She didn’t want to. No she wouldn’t curl up against him, not just yet. Instead, she leaned away, but not to get away, simply settled into her corner of the small, overstuffed loveseat; this school seemed to love over stuffing furniture.

She looked at him, that slight smile of hers playing on her lips. She gave his hand a small squeeze before reluctantly dropping it. She’d just met him, and she already knew, she didn’t want him to go. She watched his finger move over the page. She leaned over, her shoulder, nearly, innocently brushing against his, and she peered over his shoulder. Her vibrant blue eyes locked with his as he glanced over his shoulder at her, scrunching at the ends as she smiled at him.

”My trésor aux yeux bruns, read whatever you want, I juast want to lis-ten. No one has read to me een so long.” Rohira pulled her feet up, somehow making herself small enough to fit and not be laying all over him. She should probably also stop laying the flirting on so thick, but she couldn’t help it. HE WAS SO DAMN CUTE!

Elliot Tombe-Matthews
trésor aux yeux bruns=Brown eyed treasure

PM
^
Elliot Tombe-Matthews
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 10:41 PM
Male
Half Blood
Unknown
Single
i love him
Fourth Year
��

The couch pressed hard against his back when he sat down, and his current position of leaning forward wasn't very comfortable either. But he had been able to keep her in his eyesight, as well as the book, and he was content. He'd flipped through, deciding on a small passage over the lake surrounding the castle when he'd suddenly locked eyes with her.

And she... She. Oh my god. She totally knew he spoke french. Trésor aux yeux bruns. Son trésor aux yeux bruns. He'd never been called something so sweet yet not? The nickname wasn't belittling or childish but yet so kind and sounded like he was something kept close and safe. Amazingly, his cheeks didn't turn the colour of the sun, rather his expression turning slack then in total surprise. Then conflicted. Eyebrows drawing down into a pout not directed at her, but in conflict with himself.

He'd mentioned it before and he wouldn't hesitate to do it again. In his own head. Of course. He could hardly contain himself as her eyes rolled against his own, a tide of ocean gently swaying and pushing. The smell of the sea and something so very sweet. He could almost feel himself drown, nor did he feel opposed to the pull of the tides. God it was just too much reall- his own imagination mixing with that he hated most. A stupid, sappy, ungodly amount of romantic spew that filled his own mind. He had to rip himself away before his big mouth just- But he'd never seen anything so pretty and she was using such cute terms and he was so overwhelmed-

"Tes yeux! Je- I-"

Merlin. Blunt honesty is a curse sometimes. What had started out as a full on outburst simmered down into a small muttering, eyes drifting back down sheepishly. "Elles sont tellement..." If he could look harder into the pages of the book, he would have here, "...beaux."

He put a twitching hand on the cool texture of the page before him. The reddish tint returned to his face after his extremely... not so quiet compliment as he realized how odd he'd just acted. "It's not fair you get to call me such cute things and I hadn't... said anything. Cause you're- well- really cute. Is... Is that ok! For me... to say- I-" The very same hand came to cover his mouth and nose as he looked away from her. "N-now. T-the Great Lake, also known as the Black Lake..."

notes

translations:

"Your eyes! I-" "They're just so... beautiful."
PMWebsite
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

VOTE FOR US!
Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay Top RP Sites RP Lovers Vote for Finite Incantatem at Top Site List Planet
STATIC AFFILIATES
The Beginning HOS Hogwarts For Eternity FIDELIUS
SCROLLING AFFILIATES

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.