admins
updates
The third SPELLCRAFT Trial has begun here. Champions get ready for a physical challenge!

First and foremost, thank you all for your patience as we've been down an administrator while Cor has taken a break to address some real life problems. <3 All hail Lacey for holding down the fort as the lone admin for the past 1-2 months! The Activity Check is officially over! If you've lost a character, be sure to visit the ACTIVITY CHECK thread to find out how to get them back.

Happy New Year, Tatem! We're kicking off 2018 with a site wide ACTIVITY CHECK! Be sure to save your characters by February 2, 2018!

We are going to begin opening up to new members and the public! Please excuse our mess as we still finish transferring things from the Proboards site. Information pages are slowly, but surely being transferred over. If there are any incorrect tags, missing information, misaligned tables, broken code, or anything odd in general, please contact Admin Cor.

Under massive construction! Please begin transferring your accounts, applications, and threads to the new Jcink site from Proboards.
credits
skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. toggle sidebar is from SUBDEVO and custom forum structure (cfs) script is from BLACK. mini profile coded by TAY at CAUTION. application template coded by HOLLY at CAUTION. info boards template coded by VANESSA at SHINE. header graphics by LACEY. site plot & content created with love by CORINNE and LACEY.
mar. top posters
MEMBERS
CHARS

Add Reply
New Poll

crystal's list of random plot ideas, an abandoned mess of cool (?) ideas
Finley Delacroix
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 10:51 PM
Crystal27CSTmature? Yes •
Hogwarts: Gryffindor
Female
Muggle Born
Bisexual
Single
none
Fifth Year
Prefect
The Thaumaturgic Thespians - Actress
��

Okay first of all I don’t know if I can call any of these ‘wanted plots’ necessarily, though most of them could be cool to explore and/or try out. Most of these are just random ideas I had at some point, and that kind of just got tossed aside for whatever reason. Usually because I was nervous about asking for some of them, or just didn’t know how to approach people. Cause I am shy and timid xD Still all of are plots I would love to try to play out, if anyone is interested in taking the bait.

But yeah, let’s list these ideas. And if anyone is interested in any of them, then please feel free to hit me up. Or hit me up to throw in your own ideas if you want 8D

Alison Levesque – Obviously she could use people to hook up with, and just general flirting buddies. I also really like the idea of her having a childhood best friend. Like someone who has developed a crush on her, but hasn’t really said anything to her. Like they jealously watch from a corner while she hits on all the guys, but also always has her back when she needs it. They’d balance each other out. And he’d be like some who’s maybe perfect for her, but she doesn’t realize it yet. Maybe never will, until she finds herself on the receiving end of a horrid relationship. On the other side, any guys want to take advantage of her. She could use those too.

Brynjar Hansen – Oh Bryn, how I love you. But I also love breaking my characters, and your so gentle and sweet that I almost feel compelled to break you in some way. Pretty much he’s just a nice guy. Someone who likes making others smile, and is always encouraging. He’s also a secret romantic, and has his own insecurity issues that he never talks about. Pretty much I want him to get involved in a relationship that could leave him heartbroken. Maybe it’s a mistake, and the two really do grow to care for each other but the girl messes up in some way? Or maybe a girl sees his genteelness as something to take advantage of, and use him temporarily for whatever reasons? Honestly, I just want him to get trapped in some kind of dramatic relationship.

Claire Dubois – She’s cynical af, and often parties and lives on the wild side as a way to hide her own insecurities. Like I say, she’s very much an introvert living an extroverted lifestyle. Mostly cause emotions suck. I really, really want someone to maybe witness her more vulnerable side. Maybe become a sort of confident which can lead into a friendship. On the other side, if anyone wants to take advantage of her then I’m always down for breaking her. I love Claire, and I just want more things to do with her. Like seriously, she might be one of my favorite students. -pets her-

Dana Petrov – Dana has always been my character who I can see as going either way. She can easily fall to the dark side, or she can become a badass auror. I honestly don’t know where she’ll go, and she needs some help to be bent either way. This year she’s pretty much in the midst of having a mental breakdown, and coming to the realization that no matter what she does she will never live up to the expectations her father has for her. I kind of want a romance plot for her. I want her to meet a nice guy who is there for her, and offers to let her confide him. Preferably he’d be older (around 20-21), but another student might work. I don’t, we can talk. I just want her to meet a nice boy, and the two of them can have a long, slow burn romance if things work out. Or there can be more than one, and we can play things out until she has to choose. Alternatively, near the end of the year she is going to learn more about her mother. How the woman died, as well that she was half-blood? Which means that Dana herself isn’t pureblood, and her father has been lying to her about that in years. So, she could be manipulated into falling down darker paths. Maybe develop interest in necromancy, in a strange hope to meet her mother? I don’t know. She’s torn between two paths, and I just…I just want things to happen that can help lead down one or the other. Or maybe tear her even further…where she continues to linger in-between, unsure which is the right path for her. cause the gray area feels so right.

Lucas Vanetti – Oh Luke, I’m sorry but I’ve been getting random ideas for you since the day I snagged you up. I love him, and I’m always excited for new plots and scenarios to throw him into. Pretty much I just want to push him out of his comfort zone more. Maybe throw him into a romance plot. Like a girl maybe asks him on a date and he hesitantly accepts? Maybe she’s someone who people think is far from his type, but the two end up hitting it off pretty well? Or he can be set up on several blind dates, maybe even as a prank or someone trying to help him? I don’t know. I’m up for anything. But come on, I think this boy needs to experience some kind of romance plot.

I also have an idea of his father getting released from Azkaban, and him kind of freaking out over that. I don’t know when would be a good time for it to happen, especially with spellcraft this year, but he needs to have a point where he breaks down.

Another idea is for him to have a Professor who takes an interest in him, and sort of helps to mentor him. Like they help him figure out what he should do after school, like what kind of career he should pursue. Of course, it doesn’t have to be a professor, any adult will do if you have other ideas.

Shaundi Severin - This is something I’ve always wanted to play out since I first made her like six years ago. (Damn, I’ve been playing her for a long time) In short, I want her to get involved in a horrible and abusive relationship, one that leaves her broken. It doesn’t even have to be a relationship per say, just her falling for a guy who ends up abusing her and hurting her in some way. I’d also like for her to meet someone else who kind of restores her and helps her to heal. Or multiple people. In the past, I’ve plotted with someone where the character had a crush on her, whereas she never noticed. The character also taught her to play guitar, and the two had a lot of fun together. They were meant to be finals, but nothing ever happened in the end. So, I think it could be fun to maybe try to play out something similar to that. And just see how it goes.

Aliyana Bacardi - A sixth year Ravenclaw. She’s one to frequent parties and can be rather flirty when she wants to be. Yet at the same time she’s crushing hard on one @[Mason D’orolione], even if she won’t admit to herself. Rather I feel she’s denying the truth to herself out of a fear of growing close to another person, especially someone who her parents wouldn’t approve of. So I’d kind of like there to be a boy who flirts with her. They make-out and have fun, but never go all the way. Maybe when she’s about to give in and have sleep with him something in her snaps, and she realizes how stupid she’s being and that she can’t deny her feelings.

Angel Traversa - People to try to be friends with him, show him that trusting others isn’t so terrible. People to bully him or just give him a hard time. Maybe someone can find his comic sketches, and either bond with him over a shared passion or tease him about it.

Arkadi Novak - He needs to get out there. So friends, maybe. People to spar with or even fight if you want to piss him off. I also have it in his bio that he was in an unhealthy relationship with a girl, one where the two of them pretty much used / sought each other out for comfort whenever they were feeling lonely. No real feelings were meant to come from it, just helping the other deal with pain. Maybe she started feeling something toward him? Or she’s pissed that he kind of called it off suddenly. Idk we can talk.

Constantine Frost - He’s quickly approaching having been in the U.K for one whole year, while trying to enjoy his newly found freedom when he can. That said he has always been manipulated by horrible people his whole life (raised in a cult, and pretty much brainwashed by his father). So he needs the bad influences to continue to happen DE to pester him and convince him that their way is the right one. Just continue to manipulate and brainwash this poor boy until he has his awakening where he realizes how fucked up it all is. xDD

He also needs friends, people to party/flirt with. Maybe a best friend who will stick by his side, even if he gets drawn into some serious shit.

Desmond Passerini - Order members. Friends. Work colleagues. People to tempt his darker interests / try to lure him to the dark side. He’s a good person deep down, but finds it difficult to resist the pull of the dark arts. Mostly from growing up in a strict pureblood family, and with a father who had a huge collection of books on the dark arts.

If none of these interests you, then you’re free to throw your own ideas at any of my characters. I’ll probably update this thread from time to time as I remember and/or come up with new ideas. So, if nothing catches your eye right now, feel free to keep checking back. I get random burst of ideas constantly, so it probably won’t be long before I need to update this. So yeah hit me up, you 8D

user posted image
PM
^
Cooper Santiago
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 06:38 PM
Lacey28Centralmature? Yes •
Male
Half Blood
Heterosexual
In a relationship
Gabby Sauveterre
Seventh Year
Gryffindor Quidditch Captain & Beater
Dueling Club President
��

Alison - I can offer up Kit for generally being a douche to her/taking advantage of her/being a terrible hook up in the past?

Brynjar - Sonya is a pretty... heartless seems like a strong word... but isn't inaccurate either. She can mess him up some way. ALTERNATIVELY I never realized how nice he is, I think he and Leyla would be friendly maybe? I know that's not what you are looking for but TOO BAD, THE SWEET KIDS AT DURM MUST UNITE.

Claire - Lydia would very much be part of the party scene, and also has that like, puts on a front of this is who she is-ness, so maybe they'd get along? I'm not sure lol.

Okay for Dana, I have OPTIONS. So if you want to go down the building her up path, I can present Laurent. She's at Hogwarts this year, and definitely relates to having overbearing family, and generally is just a teacher who wants to encourage students. And because half my chars know the other half, he could eventually introduce her to Jem, who heads up the Order of the Phoenix, if that's the way you want to go. (Neither of these fellas would be romantical, if that is a deal breaker.) ON THE OTHER HAND I have Pierre, who is definitely a bad influence. I could probably logic out a him being at the school/hogsmeade for SPELLCRAFT stuff and the two of them running into each other. He definitely wants to like, foster anti muggleness and darker tendencies in people.

LUKE. MY FAVORITE CHILD. Okay, again, I have options. IDK what you are wanting for him career wise because I'm the worst RP best friend, but obviously COOPER WILL HELP FIGURE IT OUT. Or Laurent. Or Maggie. Or like, if there's an adult of mine you just want to toss him at plz do. Also can we plz do just all the Luke is awesome threads, kthnxbai. His father getting out omgosh. Literally any of my babes will be there to help with that if he needs it.

Romantically hmmmm. Well, Sonya's single and would take advantage of his position as Spellcraft bamf. But idk if you want him taken advantage of. Malia is always down for a good time -wink wink-. Kenzie is probably the actually most compatible with him. And their roommates are already dating. <s>She does have like, an end game ship in mind that isn't happening for a long time though, so she couldn't be his end game ship without Cor like, fighting you probs.</s>

Omgosh Shaundi, you poor babe. I mean, the guys I could throw at this plot are adults, not students, so it wouldn't be for a while. If I make a younger asshole, however, Shaundi will be the first I offer them too.

user posted image
Sig by Crystal
PM
^
Liam Gaines
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 12:06 AM
Corinne27HSTmature? Yes •
Hogwarts: Slytherin
Male
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Flirting
Allllllll the ladies
Seventh Year
Slytherin Quidditch Captain & Beater
��

For Alison Levesque - I really like your plot idea for her, but I don't know that I have anyone who fits the bill ;o; which sucks because tbh those sorts of plots are my JAM. Like, I am pretty sure that Lance Chevalier would be the only char even remotely possible, but he's four years older and is a Pure Blood/she's a Muggle Born so idk if we could tie in their childhoods? Also, he's currently her Professor and that could be awkward. Though that could also be part of the reason why he's just watching from the sidelines. Lol. Idk it might be a stretch. tbh I don't know that I'm entirely beyond making someone new FOR this plot. ffffffffffff

For Brynjar Hansen - HEY THERE IT'S YA GIRL COR HERE WITH ANOTHER EPISODE OF THIS IS WHY I'M GIF TRASH

But actually, tho, I'd be willing to offer Morana Vlcek for romance drama. I don't know that she's really what you're looking for? She's a hot mess, chock full of intimacy issues. She's always found it easier to just sleep around than to actually grow close to someone, so it would be a tumultuous ride, to say the least. She could maybe just realize she does want to focus on SPELLCRAFT more than a relationship, or she could cheat because I think she has the propensity to do ruin a good thing. Idk, she's a wild card. She's like a cat being tossed towards water. Lol. But basically there are avenues for it to be temporary and painful if that's what you're going for. XD

Alternatively, I have McKenna Alexander looking for a foreign hottie to basically utilize to make Tyler Poletti jealous, but I think that would be way shorter-term and more physical than anything. I also have Genevieve Liao who is a wet mop atm and looking to make bad decisions, so accidentally leading a guy on and leaving him heartbroken when she gets her shit together is probably in the realm of possibilities.

I believe you already have a few people interested in snagging your want plot for Bryn, so obviously, don't feel obligated towards any one of these things XD but if they feel like the right one or what you want to go with, let me know ;D

For Claire Dubois - this is not going to be a very well-thought out offering, but both Chelsea Lawrence and Jared Pearson are pretty cynical introverts. Neither live under the guise of being extroverts, though, so meeting either, it wouldn't like be at a party or something haha. But they could perhaps be shown her vulnerable side, and in turn, offer theirs, kindling some sort of friendship. That's all I've got, though. Again, not a very elaborate thought. You might wind up with better options than either of these, but in case not XD -pats-

'SUP GIF TRASH HERE AGAIN

SO yeah, I also have Tarik Farouk who has nothing going on. Maybe we can do something with them this school year.

For Shaundi Severin - Ok, I'mma put this under restricted tags just because it involves some mature themes.

Content Restricted
This content is viewable to age-verified viewers only. Please see this page for more information.
And if that is totally way too overboard and not what you were going for, I apologize, please forgive me and think no less of me for having such a fucked up character XDD

Also, on the more tame side, I have Liam Gaines, who's always down for shenanigans and sleeping around. I think the worst he'd do though is lead her on. He is definitely terrible in his own regard, but nooooooot Nik caliber, lol.

user posted image
[ thank you CRYSTAL!]

PMEmailWebsiteAIMYIM
^
Cooper Santiago
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 12:12 AM
Lacey28Centralmature? Yes •
Male
Half Blood
Heterosexual
In a relationship
Gabby Sauveterre
Seventh Year
Gryffindor Quidditch Captain & Beater
Dueling Club President
��

Just a note, LACEY POINTED YOU TO SHAUNDI SO STFU

user posted image
Sig by Crystal
PM
^
Finley Delacroix
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 02:24 AM
Crystal27CSTmature? Yes •
Female
Muggle Born
Bisexual
Single
none
Fifth Year
Prefect
The Thaumaturgic Thespians - Actress
��

late to replying cause I was hoping to update this thing before doing so. also trying to make posting my priority when I can. I'm also sorry if this is too long. Or for trying to reply to every suggestion when I felt I could >.>

Lacey -

For Alison suggestions - Kit can most likely be a terrible hook-up from her past. And be a douche to her/take advantage of her. Honestly, I feel like she'd continue flirting with him if a moment allowed it. She likes having fun and doesn't always learn her lesson from terrible hookups. Like one minute she could threaten to punch him in the face for being a douche, then the next be all "hey ;D"

For Bryn suggestions - Bryn would probably make an effort to be nice to Sonya, but she can easily snap at him or something. Or mess with him in some way. They're both in Ulveflokk, I believe. So she can always give him hell for not caring about his rank, maybe?

And him and Leyla should be friends. All the sweet, nice durmies must unite and be frands for sure.

For Claire suggestions - Claire and Lydia could get along for sure. Or like be party friends, maybe. But also since they're both putting up a front, maybe not really ever opening up to each other. Like they both get too caught up in their own acts to really get to know one another, but still have fun and party.

For Dana suggestions - Okay for Dana I'm kind of leaning to her becoming torn and pulled toward both sides. Though ultimately leaning more toward good after a while (but still making dark decisions before then.) She does want to be an auror, so Laurent could encourage her to follow down that path. I don't know about introducing her to Jem...not yet anyway. Maybe in the future.

As for Pierre, I want Dana to learn the truth behind her mother's death at the hands of a werewolf. Her father is a DE/Supporter, so maybe he heard whispers of his first wife's death. So Dana runs into him, and he coyly offers drops a hint / encourages anti-wolf thoughts and other darkness. Poison her mind into wanting to hate werewolves and such.

For the Luke suggestions, I have like no clue what he's going to do career wise xDD Part of me feels like he might just take a year to work in a shop or something and soul search. Try to decide what he should be doing. So Cooper can help him figure stuff. Laurent can offer advice, as well as Maggie. Or anyone really. Maybe he could even work in Bree's shop, since Potions for that year since Potions is like one of his best subjects. despite it not being his favorite.

But yesss we can do all the Luke threads, fo sure 8D They can happen eventually. And if/when his father does get out of prison, Cooper will most likely be the first to know. Or Laurent, since he could have to inform Luke.

As for romance stuff, I'm not sure what exactly I want. Probably more stuff to experiment, and let him have a taste of the good and bad. So Sonya can try to take advantage, though he'll probably back away when he suspects something. If he does. Malia could try to flirt, but I don't think anything would ultimately happen. Though if she wants a good time, I can throw Ian at her maybe. Him and Kenzie could try dating. Maybe Cooper pushes/encourages them to give it a go. But after so long they can just realize they're better friends and agree to end things. Hopefully, remaining on good terms.

Cor -

For Alison suggestions - Yeah between the age difference and him being a Professor, I'm not sure how things would work. If we wanted to do this, we could probably brainstorm something. but it would take effort, and even then I don't know if it would work. though i wouldn't try to stop you if you did come up with someone to make for the plot. i mean what

For Bryn suggestions - GIFS. -makes grabby hands- but seriously, I kind of want something to happen.

I already feel like he's rooting for Mor in SPELLCRAFT, along with Isaac. Cause he's gonna support the Durm Champs. And if she wanted to focus on SPELLCRAFT, he'd support her and cheer her on. So he'd try to be friends with her. Puff also threw Connie at him for for like relationship drama things over the school year. Though by the time the year ends, he'll be dismayed and sorrowful and stuffs. And guilty. >.>

So Bryn and Mor can always grow some kind of friendship. Or if we wanted to fall down the relationship drama route it could happen over the summer. Like they can have a nice summer fling, and she could ruin it somehow. Either by cheating or just running away because she gets too afraid of ruining a good thing.

For Claire suggestions - Claire can have run ins with either Chelsea or Jared. Somewhere quiet maybe, or even out on the grounds. And they can catch a glimpse of her vulnerable side. Actually her and Chelsea could could potentially bond over having lost loved ones.
Content Restricted
This content is viewable to age-verified viewers only.

Please see this page for more information.

. So there's that too.

And yes Claire and Seth could meet this year. And do something. Maybe catch each other reading the same book and just talk about it. Or talk about computers and tech. idk. I'm up for any and all ideas xDD

For Shaundi suggestions - Okay I'm not sure how to approach this. I will say that she is going to be 17 in May, so technically legal from there. Also little relationship experience (except flirting), and she's also a huge, huge fan of quidditch. So maybe she could run into Nik at a game over the summer, she becomes starstruck, and bam he takes advantage of that. Though I do feel like she'd be hesitant to getting with someone who's quite a bit older than her at first. But she's young and impressionable, so things can happen. Give in to temptation, come out of it bruised and broken but alive. And have that whole revelation about not meeting your heroes sorta deal, or uh sort of.

As for Liam, I kind of feel like Shaundi might have a no sleeping with teammates kinda rule. Cause she doesn't want to ruin team chemistry. Not that she's his teammate this year, something he's free to point out if he wants. But yeah she'd totally flirt or even make out.

Though I can also offer up Alison to Liam, if he wants to have a good time. Since she's always down for fun and making terrible decisions xDD

user posted image
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

VOTE FOR US!
Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay Top RP Sites RP Lovers Vote for Finite Incantatem at Top Site List Planet
STATIC AFFILIATES
The Beginning HOS Hogwarts For Eternity FIDELIUS
SCROLLING AFFILIATES

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.