admins
updates
First and foremost, thank you all for your patience as we've been down an administrator while Cor has taken a break to address some real life problems. <3 All hail Lacey for holding down the fort as the lone admin for the past 1-2 months! The Activity Check is officially over! If you've lost a character, be sure to visit the ACTIVITY CHECK thread to find out how to get them back.

Happy New Year, Tatem! We're kicking off 2018 with a site wide ACTIVITY CHECK! Be sure to save your characters by February 2, 2018!

We are going to begin opening up to new members and the public! Please excuse our mess as we still finish transferring things from the Proboards site. Information pages are slowly, but surely being transferred over. If there are any incorrect tags, missing information, misaligned tables, broken code, or anything odd in general, please contact Admin Cor.

Under massive construction! Please begin transferring your accounts, applications, and threads to the new Jcink site from Proboards.
credits
skin coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. toggle sidebar is from SUBDEVO and custom forum structure (cfs) script is from BLACK. mini profile coded by TAY at CAUTION. application template coded by HOLLY at CAUTION. info boards template coded by VANESSA at SHINE. header graphics by LACEY. site plot & content created with love by CORINNE and LACEY.
jan. top posters
MEMBERS
CHARS

Add Reply
New Poll

Freedom for night? (Jaxton)
Serena Silvester
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 01:43 PM
Krissu23GMT+2mature? Ask •
Ilvermorny Staff
Female
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Single
n/a
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
��

Free night to do what I want.
Serena had wanted to have some time her own for few hours. So the woman had sent her kid to her parent's house so she could go outside and have some fun her own. That's who she had ended up in some bar. she just had walked around and done some shopping for herself until it began to rain outside. So she walked into some random bar.

Now she was sitting here near the bar and was drinking some wine she had ordered. Since she wasn't big drinker for sure when she wasn't sure what else she should order. she hasn't drunk alcohol since the on a night where she got knocked up. so this was basically one of her few nights where she ends up in the bar.

she had no idea what will happen today. She had really no real plans. She decided to see how this night will go. She knows her kid is safe with her parents and she doesn't have to worry about her today. So she tried to enjoy her own freedom until it will last. She listened to the music around her and was drinking her wine. Same time did listen what others talked there around her, she had no idea how to make conversation there with people.

Tag: Jaxton, Shark Jaxton Graves - Notes: I hope this works.
PM
^
Jaxton Graves
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 11:51 PM
Shark25mature? Yes •
Professional Quodpot Player
select
Pure Blood
Heterosexual
Single
None
Brooklyn Bayers Chaser
Werewolf
��

Laying on his couch, Jax pondered. Just what sort of day would be today? Well, by all accounts and purposes, today was just like any other when he had nothing going on. It was him, watching reruns on the television and not doing anything. Only getting up to use the washroom or grab a bite to eat. There wasn’t any practice, be it band or quodpot, and there wasn’t any party plans either. So it was just him, chilling alone in his home.

Normally his roommate would be there, but he had buggered off to do some sort of thing. Quite frankly he forgot what. Flipping through the television stations, Jax sighed as he couldn’t seem to find anything new on. Though he did stop when it showed an episode of Kids In The Hall. That shit is always a good time in the making.

Just laying back and watching the shenanigans going on on the television, his phone started to vibrate. Without turning his gaze from the tv, he reached for his phone and picked it up. Finally breaking eye contact, he glanced down and saw he had a text from Ed. Well, that is shocking. Reading the text, it seemed that he wanted to meet up for some drinks.

Well how about that, Jax has something to do tonight. With a quick text back saying alright, Jax turned the tv off and went into his room to get ready. Just a simple set of clothes would be alright. Some jeans and a blue tee, nothing extravagant or elaborate. Running his hand through his long curly hair, he started to make his way to the foyer of the apartment.

Putting on his sneakers and leather jacket, Jax made sure he had his wallet and made his way out of his home, locking the door behind him. It wasn’t far from where he lived. Maybe five blocks at best? And it would be an enjoyable time just hanging out with a friend and having a drink. Though hopefully it would happen. Ed has a penchant for flaking at the last minute.

Walking down the busy streets, Jax put his hands into his jacket pocket and just enjoyed the fresh busy air. Though it was also enjoyable to just see all the different people walking along the sidewalks, it was always so busy and bustling. What could be possibly better? Probably nothing, that’s what. Or, maybe a few things. Okay a lot of things. Like sports for one. And music. Such thoughts continued within his head for the entire walk towards the bar that he was to meet at.

Upon arriving, he looked about for his friend outside. Though maybe he was inside. And it did look like it was about to rain. So, staying inside would be a good call on his part. Entering the local bar, Jax gazed around and pondered what sort of people there would be. Though whatever he thought wasn’t even close to what would be there. Which was of course, not many people. It was a sparse bar at most, but that was okay. Him and Ed would just relax and have a pretty chill conversation.

At that moment, his phone started to vibrate in his pocket. Taking his hands out of his coat pocket, he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out his phone. It was Ed, and once again he was cancelling at the last minute. Prick. But Jax was out now, might as well just chill and have a drink or two. No harm in it. Also no full moon tonight, so win for him.

Approaching the bar, Jax ordered a beer and watched the tv that was located in the upper right hand corner of the bar and watched the hockey game that was playing. New Jersey Devils vs the Toronto Maple Leafs, interesting. Hopefully the Devils would win, would be an embarrassment to lose to the Maple Leafs. With a sigh, he was passed his beer from the bartender. A nod was exchanged and he started to sip his beer.

Hearing the door opening, he turned his head to see a woman walking in, one who looked out of place to this sort of establishment. Ignoring it, Jax turned his head back towards the tv and continued to watch the game. However a few minutes passed, and his team wasn’t doing so hot. So, in the interest of not seeing such a disappointment, he turned away from the television. Upon doing so, he saw the drink that the woman was having.

Wine? At a bar? Well, he has seen weirder things there. Taking his beer (and a swig) he had decided to walk over to her. “Hey.” he said with a smile towards the woman in question. “I was just sitting over there, and it looked like you could use somebody to converse with. If you don’t mind?” he asked, leaning against the bar while looking at her. She did seem pretty attractive, but that is neither here nor there.

Serena Silvester
PM
^
Serena Silvester
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 05:18 AM
Ilvermorny Staff
Female
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Single
n/a
��

Serena was drinking her wine there slowly. She knew this wasn't probably something you should drink in the bar but she didn't care about it right now. It has been very long time since when she has been in one. So she really isn't sure if she does an even right thing here today. Probably she shouldn't have ordered wine but something else.

The woman knows that she might seem so lonely here with her drink and she was. She didn't really have with noone do spend her time with. She didn't want always spend time with her daughter. She needed at times have friends company too but today didn't seem to be the day. She really wished she could have more friends.

She looked around the bar and wondered if there was someone she knew or not. At the end, she didn't find anyone who she knew. Everyone seemed to be strangers to her. Which made her sigh there. She didn't really wanna spend her entire night to be a loner but she wasn't even sure with whom she could go talk with. She wasn't so confident about talking with a stranger as she used to be in past.

She was surprised when someone came over her and talked with her. She looked at the male and could tell she was about same age as her. Maybe even younger. She didn't really care about his age right now. She smiled towards him and wondered what she should say back.

"Oh, hey," she said with a small smile. "I won't mind really some company. It would be nice actually," she said. "Oh I'm Serena," she did introduce herself there too. She figured it would be a good idea to know each other's names when they will end up spending some time together.

Tag: Jaxton, Shark Jaxton Graves - Notes: I hope this works.

PM
^
Jaxton Graves
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 09:07 PM
Shark25mature? Yes •
select
Pure Blood
Heterosexual
Single
None
Brooklyn Bayers Chaser
Werewolf
��

With a smile, Jax took a seat next to the lady. She introduced herself as Serena. Placing his bottle of beer onto the bar, he extended his hand towards her. “Nice to meet you Serena, I’m Jaxton. But my friends call me Jax.” he introduced himself in turn to her with a smile. Running a hand through his messy hair, he picked up his beer bottle once again.

“So I take it you don’t come here often?” he asked, nodding towards her glass of wine. He rarely, if ever, saw someone drinking wine at a bar. Though really, he doesn’t go to bars all that often. Parties yes, bars? Only when his friends ask him to tag along. Taking a swig of his beer, he let out a small laugh. “Though really, it’s cool to see someone who throws caution to the wind and get what they want.” he said, leaning against the bar now.

Turning his head sideways at Serena, he still had his smile on. She seemed to be a lady of about… late twenties, early thirties? He couldn’t really tell. Nor was it any of his business. But thinking about what sort of small talk he could get into with this lady. Music? That is safe. Sports? She didn’t really seem like a sports person, but she could surprise him. Maybe asking her what she does for a living? Though she would ask his, and he wasn’t sure if she was a muggle or a wizard.

But he can hedge on safety, right? “So, what do you do for a living?” he asked, then mentally hitting himself for asking such a stupid question. If she asks what he does, he’ll have to use his band as a cover. Even though they aren’t that big or anything. Which sucks, but that is life.

#7099cc
PM
^
Serena Silvester
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 09:08 AM
Ilvermorny Staff
Female
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Single
n/a
��

Serena looked at the male who had come to talk with her now. He didn't know him and he didn't really know her too. "It's nice to meet you too, Jax," she said with a small smile on her face. She decided to go with the shorter name for now. She did take a sip of her own drink there even too.

"Of course not. It has been years since I have been one of these places," she said there honestly. There was no point in lying really. Also, she was drinking a wine in the bar, what was the very unusual thing to do as she has learned already. She just didn't want beer or whiskey right now. But maybe later. "Well I figured I should drink something at least, what isn't water?" she asked there it basically as a question. "Never really been much into beer or whiskey," she added there.

To be honest even Serena wasn't sure what to talk with this man exactly but when he asked what she does as living she thought what to say. Should she say she is a witch or not. She wasn't sure what the other male was. Muggle or not.

"Well I work as a professor," she said there now something as her job. She wasn't sure if she should say Ilvermorny or not. It was hard to tell if the m a le was wizard or not really. So she kept that info out. "What about you?" she asked back there now.

Tag: Jaxton Graves - Notes: I hope this works.
PM
^
Jaxton Graves
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 06:02 PM
Shark25mature? Yes •
select
Pure Blood
Heterosexual
Single
None
Brooklyn Bayers Chaser
Werewolf
��

Running a hand through his hair and took a swig of his drink. Jax looked at his drinking companion for the time being and just wondered what her life story is. He could tell that she wasn’t one to getting out to a bar so often, and her words confirmed it. He smiled at her words and nodded his head. “Well, no worries. Not much has changed in regards to what this kind of place offers.” he said, leaning against the bar.

When she asked her question, he let out a small laugh. “There are many things you can drink, and it isn’t limited to just beer or whiskey at a bar.” he started, turning his head towards the rack of alcohol lined along the wall. “You got bourbon, rum, vodka, absinthe, different kind of cocktails, and many more mixes.” he continued, pointing at different bottles as he went along mentioning.

Nodding his head in affirmation to what he had said, he turned back towards her and asked his stupid question. “Nice, what do you teach? And where about? Maybe I went to that school.” he asked, upon hearing what she does for a living. Maybe that could open up an avenue of dialogue? He didn’t really know, it was all a wonder. When she turned the question on him, he rubbed his chin in thought. What should he go with?

Oh, he can be vague as hell. “I play sports, but on the side I’m the frontman for a band.” he said, it was vague and only half truths. Jax didn’t know much about this lady, except her name is Serena and she is a professor who doesn’t get out to the bars often enough. Which quite frankly, is a shame. Parties are so much fun, and you get to meet so many cool people.

#7099cc
PM
^
Serena Silvester
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 10:32 AM
Ilvermorny Staff
Female
Half Blood
Heterosexual
Single
n/a
��

Serena nodded her head there well. The bar itself hasn't really changed much for sure she has to admit it. Well, some drinks are new ones for sure for her. "Well you are true about that," she said there with a small smile on her face.

She listened what Jaxton said there now and she nodded her head there. "Oh those cocktails seem like the interesting idea actually," she said there with a small smile on her face. She really thought so there now. She even sure what cocktail she should take there now, there were probably many different ones. "What cocktails tastes good even?" she asked there now.

Serena thought if she should say the school name or not. "Ilvernmorny," she whispered there now. Not sure if the male has heard about it or not. She couldn't say it out loud there. Just in the case. "And about magical creatures," she added again in a whisper.

She nodded her head there. "What kind of sport?" she asked there now. She was curious about it too. Well, just she had to take her job and kid. So she didn't really have time to go the bars.

Tag: Jaxton Graves - Notes: I hope this works.

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

VOTE FOR US!
Shadowplay Topsites Forum Roleplay Top RP Sites RP Lovers Vote for Finite Incantatem at Top Site List Planet
STATIC AFFILIATES
The Beginning HOS Hogwarts For Eternity FIDELIUS
SCROLLING AFFILIATES

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.